Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

official *SHY GIRLS,do boys like them or not?* Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coretmanus)
    although shy girls can be quite cute, they can equally be annoying

I love a girl with confidence, the type who will dance like an arse and wouldn't give a damn about what others think

Loud girls are the worst though :P
    Just curious, what would you consider 'loud' behaviour? My automatic thought is someone who is chavvy, but it must mean more than that. Aggressive, maybe?

Haha I love dancing like no one is watching. It gets a lot of looks but I know it's fabulous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gibb~)
    Oh yeah, more than loud girls FACT.

Well actually it's just my opinion so... :p:
    Yeah

Can't be doing with gobby lasses who just chat random ****, pisses me well off

ReputationRep:
    There is a line to be drawn between confident girls and loud girls.

I really can't stomach girls with hysterical laughs that will draw the attention of everyone in a 100 metre radius.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    Guys always say that they like shy girls, but how many of them actually bother making an effort to get to know them? Not many.

Why do we need an official thread for this? I'm sure there have been plenty of previous threads of a similar nature, how is this one any better?

ReputationRep:
    I hope so or I'm stuffed! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    One word for you guys to google: preference. Remember it well.
    Preference? Vas is das?

ReputationRep:
    I'm shy but not shy in bed lol

ReputationRep:
    I think shy girls are nicer. These gobby loud full of themselves girls are not good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Honey_89)
    I'm shy but not shy in bed lol
    This is also good. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I much prefer a shyer girl over a big-mouthed one. And humbleness. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    i like shy girls. although as others said - not to be confused with boring/unsocial.

ReputationRep:
    I do quite like shy girls haha errr I can write a fair bit on here, but it's not really much of a reflection of me in reality. :o:

ReputationRep:
    why am i subscribed to this thread.......?

ReputationRep:
    No

ReputationRep:
    Really loud girls are only good for one thing :awesome:

Otherwise, I don't see a problem with shy girls They can be pretty cool people.

ReputationRep:
    if youre shy they might walk away because its hard to get a conversation going with you, rather than the fact youre shy.

and yeah, i "like" it in girls, if its genuine, tbh it doesnt really matter its usually part of a personality as opposed to over riding their entire personality, after a while youre not going to be shy with them anymore are you?

ReputationRep:
    :cute:

ReputationRep:
    I prefer them to loud girls tbh.

ReputationRep:
    So basically they want a 'lady in the street but a freak in the bed' ?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.