The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i find them incredibly annoying, especially if they rarely talk. i went out with a girl who was shy a couple of years ago and it was a total nightmare
I like shy girls. Which is a bit rubbish, because im a bit of a shy guy, which results in me being single forever.
I LOVE shy girls. Shy girls tend to be the cute ones. But not always, some shy girls can tend to be bitches.

But generally, I would go for shy girls.
fallen angel9
So basically they want a 'lady in the street but a freak in the bed' ?

:yes: and :rofl:
Shy girls "can" be great, but they're "all" alot of work.
I made a thread today about one:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=979122

and my last ex-gf was quite shy as well. So yeah. I wouldn't say it's a quality I look for, but I don't mind it at all.
Reply 46
I do.

But then I'm a shy guy, which isn't a very good combination when it comes to initiating the sexytimes.
Reply 47
I find shyness in girls really attractive, I think it's really cute. Can't stand really loud girls, it's such a turn off.
Reply 48
JayB124
I think shy girls are nicer. These gobby loud full of themselves girls are not good.

good to know that:smile:
Reply 49
I rather like shy girls.
Donnahh
Ahaa, i'm a chatterbox; not loud but not shy either... what are your takes on that? :s-smilie:

Some guys might enjoy the conversation, but some might not :h:

Personally i tune out of the conversation it it becomes inane but i'm sure you're not like that :h:
Reply 51
Overmars
Are you talking about shy girls or boring girls?

There's a difference.

how can i find out what I am?LOL!
Reply 52
Lefty Leo
Some guys might enjoy the conversation, but some might not :h:

Personally i tune out of the conversation it it becomes inane but i'm sure you're not like that :h:

Mmm, I tend to ask lots of questions :smile: so, hopefully, not boring :woo: hehe
Donnahh
Mmm, I tend to ask lots of questions :smile: so, hopefully, not boring :woo: hehe

Well some guys like talking about themselves so :p:

I'm personally in the conv mostly to listen :h:
Reply 54
Anonymous
how can i find out what I am?LOL!

You can't :indiff:
Reply 55
It depends on the level of shyness, really.
Reply 56
Lefty Leo
Well some guys like talking about themselves so :p:

I'm personally in the conv mostly to listen :h:

Okie dokes, what do you want to know? Ahaa, I can do both :biggrin: Get your multi-tasking out woop!:p:
Donnahh
Okie dokes, what do you want to know? Ahaa, I can do both :biggrin: Get your multi-tasking out woop!:p:

:rofl: I wasn't aware we were having a personal conversation just yet

But this is a H&R topic and spamming is naughty :naughty:
Reply 58
Lefty Leo
:rofl: I wasn't aware we were having a personal conversation just yet

But this is a H&R topic and spamming is naughty :naughty:

"Just yet " :biggrin:
Yes.

Latest

Trending

Trending