Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

official *SHY GIRLS,do boys like them or not?* Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    what didn't you understand?!
    the other girl is just the other one with the outgoing personality..
    Well if he prefers her personality then he's not right for you, surely?

(Original post by cadaeibfeceh)
    Well if he prefers her personality then he's not right for you, surely?
    nooo he doesn't prefer her personality,she is too loud and she can't stop talking,ohh also she is quite a horn.
    he is just too cute adn young to handle that LOLLL!
    I am sure he is perfect for me. if all guys liked loud girls then they would all break up the next day,the opposite attracts obv
    i would't want a shy guy as if it would't work anyway.I am not shy as long as I get to know them.

ReputationRep:
    Shy, cute girls are the best

(Original post by thatrollingstone)
    Shy, cute girls are the best
    hehh..If boys weren't THAT impatient then it would have been great.

ReputationRep:
    nooo he doesn't prefer her personality,she is too loud and she can't stop talking,ohh also she is quite a horn.
    he is just too cute adn young to handle that LOLLL!
    I am sure he is perfect for me. if all guys liked loud girls then they would all break up the next day,the opposite attracts obv
    i would't want a shy guy as if it would't work anyway.I am not shy as long as I get to know them.
    So....I'm sorry but I can't see your problem....

So....I'm sorry but I can't see your problem....
    I don't think I will see him again-I met him at a close friends wedding party (and if i don't see him he will remember me as a snobb-maybe htats what he thought of me) he didn't ask for my number or neither did I,.......but we have a mutual friend,should i ask for his number and text him or wait till we meet up again and then ask him directly face to face?

ReputationRep:
    Shy girls, the answer is simple, internet was created for you.

If i cant have your number it aint no thing.. facebook, msn, blackberry pin.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I will see him again-I met him at a close friends wedding party (and if i don't see him he will remember me as a snobb-maybe htats what he thought of me) he didn't ask for my number or neither did I,.......but we have a mutual friend,should i ask for his number and text him or wait till we meet up again and then ask him directly face to face?
    No, if you like him then go for it - how do you know you'll meet up again whilst he's still single? Get in there whilst you can!

No, if you like him then go for it - how do you know you'll meet up again whilst he's still single? Get in there whilst you can!
    we could meet up as friends anyway..thats what we are supposed to meet as,just as friends who met that day,there will be more not just me and him..so should i text him first?
    haha thanks

ReputationRep:
    we could meet up as friends anyway..thats what we are supposed to meet as,just as friends who met that day,there will be more not just me and him..so should i text him first?
    haha thanks
    Yeah but don't leave it too long or he'll think he's an afterthought, or that you had plans you'd put in front of him or something like that.

Yeah but don't leave it too long or he'll think he's an afterthought, or that you had plans you'd put in front of him or something like that.
    ok haha I will!thanks

the problem is that I think he will think that I am strange/weird because I didnt really talk to him when we first met but now I randomly found his number and talk to him through msg's :/
    or not?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    No my point was that the boy was supposed to make the effort there, as in almost any situation where a couple forms - it's up to the guy!
    I specifically said that both people need to make an effort, not just the guy.

ReputationRep:
    the problem is that I think he will think that I am strange/weird because I didnt really talk to him when we first met but now I randomly found his number and talk to him through msg's :/
    or not?
    He'll probably think you fancy him lol....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by la fille danse)
    Howkay sorry

(Original post by la fille danse)
    true so I should find his number and text him like 'cadaeibfeceh' said or I am an idiot :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Katie*)
    Just curious, what would you consider 'loud' behaviour? My automatic thought is someone who is chavvy, but it must mean more than that. Aggressive, maybe?

Haha I love dancing like no one is watching. It gets a lot of looks but I know it's fabulous.
    Loud is where they just Yell or scream or squeal all the time

so yeah normally chavvy, or mainly attention seekers

and yeah just Dance and have a laugh, only live once right :p:

ReputationRep:
    shy girls are kool but if your going out. They need to sort it out.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.