Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    xx

ReputationRep:
    Seriously, although a text can mean so much, you should try distracting yourself from the negative thoughts. He genuinely seems to like you, seeing that you talk and kiss rather than **** every time you see each other. He just might not have money to top up yet.

Give him a last text saying you're leaving ..

ReputationRep:
    to be honest your quite lucky, most people on here who have liked someone for months are complaining cos they havent got off with them at all and see no likelihood of it happening, where as you get your guy fairly regularly.Things get messed up during the holidays its not uncommon to go weeks without talking to some people,not out of rudeness just cos its not as easy, its always a bit weird when people dont txt back but theres nothing wrong with txting again in a bit. If however, as i think you are suggesting, the guy just txts you when he wants some and you think he is ignoring you now cos he doesnt like you that much it may be an idea to actually ask what his feelings and intentions are. easier said than done i know but meh, your going to have to ask eventually anyway

ReputationRep:
    He wants a shag. I would've thought that was pretty obvious? He's clearly not looking for anything serious or he'd be keen to see you and text you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    He wants a shag. I would've thought that was pretty obvious? He's clearly not looking for anything serious or he'd be keen to see you and text you.
    Unfortunately, I've got to agree. It sounds to me like he's not being serious about you two hooking up, or he would have replied to your texts/asked you to go out somewhere etc. It kind of sounds like he's just playing the game, and likes getting a kiss at the end of a saturday night at a club. If I were you, I wouldn't text him again until he texts you.

Good luck. Chin up. (:

ReputationRep:
    don't be so pathetically whiny

ReputationRep:
    This boy is defo messing you about. Forget about him. Plenty more fish in the sea

ReputationRep:
    Forget about him, my one is longer :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0_YouKnowIt)
    This boy is defo messing you about. Forget about him. Plenty more fish in the sea
    lol my friend says that sometimes with the fish in the sea thing. :eek:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.