Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

texting a boy i like, talking about Back to the Future, he says..

' BF thats crap, got a story about that, i'll defos be leaving at 7 like, i'll take you with me and smash your BF cars and then make our get aways, but with slight limps, oh good lord! x, if u know what i mean, x

is he referring to sex like my friend beleives, i dont have a clue what he is talking about.

any ideas much appreciated, thnxs x

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut: I have no idea

ReputationRep:
    You already posted a thread with this exact same text.

:troll:

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a right *******/chav. Stay away!

ReputationRep:
    I think he means... actually I have no idea :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    He's really eloquent. I can see why you like him :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dymphna)

QFT :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dymphna)
    I love your profile pic btw

ReputationRep:
    I told you that he's a moron in another thread. He's still a moron. You only need one thread to learn this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TarantuLove)
    QFT :p:
    QFT?

ReputationRep:
    Why would you like a person unable to construct a simple, coherent message.

Ask him what it means - it was with him you were talking, after all!

ReputationRep:
    Was it just me, or did that just seem like hed picked words at random and put them together?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    I love your profile pic btw
    thankyouuuuu

ReputationRep:
    emmm ive read that three times now and still dont understand it, text him for a translation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Choccielatte)
    Why would you like a person unable to construct a simple, coherent message.

Ask him what it means - it was with him you were talking, after all!
    Oh my god 25 days till A level results... I didn't realise it was that close.

With regards to the thread - you said it!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    texting a boy i like, talking about Back to the Future, he says..

' BF thats crap, got a story about that, i'll defos be leaving at 7 like, i'll take you with me and smash your BF cars and then make our get aways, but with slight limps, oh good lord! x, if u know what i mean, x

is he referring to sex like my friend beleives, i dont have a clue what he is talking about.

any ideas much appreciated, thnxs x
    As far as i can tell ... something abouthe'll be leaving at 7, and then he's gonna smash your bf's car up...and you two can then run away...or SOMETHING like that...tbh, you could just text him back saying, 'what do you mean? totalyl confused x' or something like that.

Eesh, why do people on here think we're mind readers? we DO NOT KNOW what he meant by that text....

Is he aware that you are talking about back to the future? Personally when I read BF I think boyfriend, that could be where his confusion is coming from.

ReputationRep:
    He has a story about going back to the future. If you want to hear it he will be leaving at 7 whilst he is telling you the story he will engage in a spot of violence, directed at your boyfriends/ best friends car. You will have to help him make a getaway as he will be hurt in the process which is where the whole limp comes in.

That is what I gathered from that text.

ReputationRep:
    wtf?.. i have no idea.

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.