Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My first day is down as the 28th of september, but when would i be moving in? I haven't heard about my accomodation yet. also what week is freshers?

thanks

ReputationRep:
    i don't think we hear about accommodation until after results day. i think freshers week is the week of the 28th, and assuming that i get into halls, i was planning on moving in on the 26th-ish, unless the uni tells me otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    If i remember correctly last years fresher week was the week we started. I started the same time, so it was going on during that week. You can move whenever really, Few of my friends moved in a week advance, to get everything sorted and what not. After recieving your results, and are guaranteed a spot, then thats when you should recieve your accom. info. Unless you have a unconditional offer, then you should have heard i assume.

ReputationRep:
    You will get a booklet and letter once you receive your results and accept whatever offer you have (if I remember correctly). I have a feeling most people will be moving in around 18th -20th September for freshers week (which is the week before everything properly starts).

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.