Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My first day is down as the 28th of september, but when would i be moving in? I haven't heard about my accomodation yet. also what week is freshers?

thanks

ReputationRep:
    i don't think we hear about accommodation until after results day. i think freshers week is the week of the 28th, and assuming that i get into halls, i was planning on moving in on the 26th-ish, unless the uni tells me otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    If i remember correctly last years fresher week was the week we started. I started the same time, so it was going on during that week. You can move whenever really, Few of my friends moved in a week advance, to get everything sorted and what not. After recieving your results, and are guaranteed a spot, then thats when you should recieve your accom. info. Unless you have a unconditional offer, then you should have heard i assume.

ReputationRep:
    You will get a booklet and letter once you receive your results and accept whatever offer you have (if I remember correctly). I have a feeling most people will be moving in around 18th -20th September for freshers week (which is the week before everything properly starts).

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 29, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.