Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Here is the list of the SQA Marking Instructions for the 2009 exam diet. They aren't all up, but I'll be updating this daily.

Here are the marking instructions which are currently on the website:

But be wise. If you feel as if you didn't do well in the exams, then I suggest you don't read them.

ReputationRep:
    Pfft, none of the good subjects :p:

Thanks for this though, seems quite early!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meteorshower)
    Pfft, none of the good subjects :p:

Thanks for this though, seems quite early!
    Yup.

Philosophy has decided to exist in a metaphysical state I think :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Oh ****.
    I just had a look at the Higher Modern Studies marking schemes and there is nothing there that rings a bell... I feel very sick now.

ReputationRep:
    Oh...god, I think i've failed modern studies!

I hope Maths and Chemistry get put up soon!

(Original post by xo-Heva)
    Oh ****.
    I just had a look at the Higher Modern Studies marking schemes and there is nothing there that rings a bell... I feel very sick now.
    I feel sick too, thanks for nothing LuhLah!! :p: :p: :p:

ReputationRep:
    *shys away* I'm pretty sure you all did fine, you prolly just don't remember much of what you wrote...

(Original post by LuhLah)
    *shys away* I'm pretty sure you all did fine, you prolly just don't remember much of what you wrote...
    Nahhh it's ok, I was just kidding.

ReputationRep:
    I want the biology paper :/ or english

LOL @ human biology, without the problems in front of me I can't remember how I answered them, if that makes any sense ...

ReputationRep:
    oh does that mean the rest will be getting added today? i don't know whether it's a good idea to look or not! lol

ReputationRep:
    Whhaaaat ! None of my subjects are on there >.>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lisa.Marie)
    oh does that mean the rest will be getting added today? i don't know whether it's a good idea to look or not! lol
    Nah, they're getting added in chunks, they'll prolly be on at the end of next week.

ReputationRep:
    ........oh goddddddd.....

ReputationRep:
    I got drunk the other night and blurted out to my mum that if I got two As this year I was going to leave school and get a job or see if there are any last minute places at my local college. To my surprise she thought it was a grerat idea! However I've failed Chemistry and by the looks of things, I haven't managed an A in Modern Studies. I know I won't have managed in English because I suck at it :p: so please please please please say I got an A in Biology and Art! Fingers crossed for me please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LuhLah)
    Nah, they're getting added in chunks, they'll prolly be on at the end of next week.
    ha i bet my subjects wil be on last! :p: i'm not going to be off that sqa site! lol thanks a lot for putting them up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xo-Heva)
    I got drunk the other night and blurted out to my mum that if I got two As this year I was going to leave school and get a job or see if there are any last minute places at my local college. To my surprise she thought it was a grerat idea! However I've failed Chemistry and by the looks of things, I haven't managed an A in Modern Studies. I know I won't have managed in English because I suck at it :p: so please please please please say I got an A in Biology and Art! Fingers crossed for me please
    I'm sure you'll be fine, and by the looks of it, they aren't finalized, so they could prolly change at any time.

ReputationRep:
    :ninjagirl:

ReputationRep:

I don't want to chew half my of arms off D:

(PS. who think's that's sams voice? :ninja:)

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Applying to university
Uni match

Find your perfect match

Our tool will help you find the perfect uni course for you

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.