Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    in the higher french exam answers for the reading paper.
    for the question about why is is not easy to help the men ?
    the answers is because they refuse help. and in the unacceptable collumn it says voluntary help. does that mean that my answer would be wrong ? i said . they refuse to accept the voluntary help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachely)
    Noo I'm trying to check English and the sqa website is being SO slow
    Yeah, for some reason every time I try change page on the SQA website, my laptop won't respond for a minute or two, then loads back up and changes page. I only go on there now if I'm really desperate lol.

ReputationRep:
    Has there been any new marking instructions put up today ??

I want physics up !! :P:

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't seem like it. I checked Biology anyway and that wasn't up.

ReputationRep:
    k, Higher psychology and Religious Studies & RMPS Marking Instructions added :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I hope physics and chemistry get put up today! I still have my physics paper with all the answers written down on it.

ReputationRep:
    i wouldn't mind adv geography....anyone get 0.92 for that minging stats question?

whats the point in doing a geography prelim, the evidence that would be provided for an appeal is only 30% of the final grade, kinda pointless if you ask me. The B i got doesn't provide much comfort. I pretty certain i have failed.

ReputationRep:
    Btw guys, I know this aint marking instructions, but they are updating quite a lot of the courses, and adding new courses, deleting others, and fiddling about with the units and course content

The report can be seen here

ReputationRep:
    Nothing there affects me really, but its still good to know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xo-Heva)
    Nothing there affects me really, but its still good to know
    Yeah, but I'm sorta worried about psychology. I just hope the higher has the same content.

ReputationRep:
    Did you take SG psychology?

ReputationRep:
    I think that i've done okay in rmps
    But I don't really know lol

ReputationRep:
    Did you take SG psychology?
    Newp :teeth: I have no idea why I'm taking it really...I think it's because I can't bare to crash Higher Physics yet :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LuhLah)
    Newp :teeth: I have no idea why I'm taking it really...I think it's because I can't bare to crash Higher Physics yet :p:

What do you want to be when you are older, LuhLah?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RizzyI)
    What do you want to be when you are older, LuhLah?
    Something Biology related, but I'm not really sure yet.

ReputationRep:
    I love biology. Its on a par with art as my fave subject hence why I'm taking the AH. But I don't think I'd make good use of a degree in it...

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't seem like it. I checked Biology anyway and that wasn't up.
    I really want Biology up!

ReputationRep:
    I've heard that the last 2 questions of the higher maths calculator exam aren't being marked....anyone know of this or is it even possible?

I'm not believing it as it could be 100% wrong, heard it from a friend but she's rather relieable, im guessing maybe the teacher told her. Any heard of this? Also, it was mentioned the pass marks would be lower but i thought that was a great possibility.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LuhLah)
    Something Biology related, but I'm not really sure yet.
    I would class the organic life form that you are currently as something biology related :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScottD)
    I've heard that the last 2 questions of the higher maths calculator exam aren't being marked....anyone know of this or is it even possible?
    I haven't heard of it, but it is possible. One of my chemistry exams (Int 2 or Higher) had a MCQ where the right answer wasn't there. I didn't notice (:o:) but they decided to just grant everyone the mark. It happens occasionally.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.