Turn on thread page Beta

Any artists/ designers who want to earn some money... Read on :) watch

ReputationRep:
    I run an animal rights group at my college and we are struggling to come up with a design for our hoodies.
    If anyone is interested in submitting designs I would love to hear from you! We have the ideas just not the talent to put them together!
    The winning design would win £15 [not alot I know (we are only a small group! ) but if you want to have a go and maybe win some cash ]
    If you interested or want to know more post on this thread and ill be in touch Please quote me so i know you have posted!
    Looking forward to hearing from anyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by faith16120)
    I run an animal rights group at my college and we are struggling to come up with a design for our hoodies.
    If anyone is interested in submitting designs I would love to hear from you! We have the ideas just not the talent to put them together!
    The winning design would win £15 [not alot I know (we are only a small group! ) but if you want to have a go and maybe win some cash ]
    If you interested or want to know more post on this thread and ill be in touch Please quote me so i know you have posted!
    One of my projects in my folio for Saint Martins was about animal rights - testing, to be more specific. I could maybe put a logo featuring a rabbit together, as that's what I based my screen print on. Would that be suitable?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harleygrant)
    One of my projects in my folio for Saint Martins was about animal rights - testing, to be more specific. I could maybe put a logo featuring a rabbit together, as that's what I based my screen print on. Would that be suitable?
    Hi
    Thanks for the quick reply!
    We are called R.O.A.R (Which stands for our college ) So we was thinking maybe a lion as the animal ? With R.O.A.R somewhere on it? out of its mouth, wrapped around etc.
    Could you maybe work with that?

ReputationRep:
    I'll play around with it and see what I come up with. (:

ReputationRep:
    Didnt i post in this thread?
    Or is this *another* thread on the same topic?

ReputationRep:
    See my PM!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x.Crystal.x)
    Didnt i post in this thread?
    Or is this *another* thread on the same topic?
    yes.. there are various topics as I wasnt sure where to post ....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harleygrant)
    I'll play around with it and see what I come up with. (:
    Thank you
    Look forward to it

ReputationRep:
    All entries to be in by August 31st (hopefully gives you enough time to play around with ideas
    Feel free to forward ideas and I can comment on them etc
    You can submit as many entires as you like.

ReputationRep:

Does ur skool have any specific colours or themes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cavour)
    Does ur skool have any specific colours or themes?
    No .. We don't but the hoodies are to be black so we want designs for the logo bright, catchy and bold!

ReputationRep:
    Some more infomation based on questions asked:

I need a logo for our hoodies
    Our hoodies are to be black so it needs to be bold to stand out on them.
    Our group is called R.O.A.R (So we were thinking maybe a lion / tiger as the main picture? With R.O.A.R across it... ) But you can change it around and have a go at different ones and submit as many as you like.
    The email to submit them to is :[email protected]
    Thanks.. I look forward to seeing any entries

ReputationRep:
    Some more infomation based on questions asked:

I need a logo for our hoodies
    Our hoodies are to be black so it needs to be bold to stand out on them.
    Our group is called R.O.A.R (So we were thinking maybe a lion / tiger as the main picture? With R.O.A.R across it... ) But you can change it around and have a go at different ones and submit as many as you like.
    The email to submit them to is :[email protected]
    Thanks.. I look forward to seeing any entries
    I will give it a go laater on

ReputationRep:
    Did you get my email?

ReputationRep:
    Hi there

I am a logo designer and I am interested. Look forward to hearing from you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hafa)
    Hi there

I am a logo designer and I am interested. Look forward to hearing from you.
    Ive PM(ed) you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cavour)
    Did you get my email?
    I did indeed .. It was great!
    Ive emailed you back

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.