Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls: when did you start enjoying sex? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I cba to be anon.
    I have been in my first real relationship for3/4 years now.
    I have been having sex for a year and I kinda not enjoying, It feels nice but it sometimes hurts the more I have sex the less it hurts I love my bf and everything but I do not want to have sex with him any more I don't know how long its gonna take for me 2 enjoy it.

So Girls did it take you a long time to start enjoying sex, how long it did it take you to enjoy having sex?

ReputationRep:
    When I started going in...:cool:

ReputationRep:
    It shouldn't take a year for you to enjoy it. For me it was around the fourth/fifth time. It sounds more like a case of you not being turned on enough, so step up the foreplay and the lube.

ReputationRep:
    Ummm...
    I cant remember what sex was like with anyone else before my current bf, so maybe that shows that i didnt enjoy it?
    I would say that i only started to enjoy it with my bf, as he is the only guy to ever make me *** from sex.
    And thats about 2 years after losing my V i got with him...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *MJ*)
    When I started going in...:cool:
    Hahah Nice girl!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pina.Love)
    I cba to be anon.
    I have been in my first real relationship for3/4 years now.
    I have been having sex for a year and I kinda not enjoying, It feels nice but it sometimes hurts the more I have sex the less it hurts I love my bf and everything but I do not want to have sex with him any more I don't know how long its gonna take for me 2 enjoy it.

So Girls did it take you a long time to start enjoying sex, how long it did it take you to enjoy having sex?
    Has your boy friend got a king kong donkey ****** that he's hurting you with? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hahah Nice girl!
    I'm a guy...:eek:

:sad: :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    you have sex and youre in the islamic society :eyebrow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *MJ*)
    I'm a guy...:eek:

:sad: :getmecoat:
    LMAO i know you are!!:p: heheheh
    I didn't mean to offend you :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J.Ferdi)
    Has your boy friend got a king kong donkey ****** that he's hurting you with? :p:
    8 and half inches to be precise :o:

(Original post by thriller)
    you have sex and youre in the islamic society :eyebrow:
    Ok..maybe I should have been anon. I am interested in islam but I'm not muslim :rolleyes: Muslims do have sex you know just not spose to have premarital sex :p:

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you just ask him to be more gentle

ReputationRep:
    It shudnt be hurtin.. maybe.. i mean this in the least graphically way possible.. ur not gettin worked up enuff?

try sum nice gel outta ann summers .. or use durex tingle/durex heat gel .. it makes everythin a bit more .. hmm .. 'comfortable' if u just can get in the mood.

try it !

ReputationRep:
    Nice :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Last year. I'm 25. I was 16 my first time. It takes a while, and usually it starts to work when you're active about what *you* want and not let him do all the work.

ReputationRep:
    It could be that you're not focussing on foreplay enough. Your body needs time to prepare itself for the act of penetrative sex. It may also be that the mucus glands which provide you with natural lubricant are underactive during your lovemaking, which may make the experience sore. It could also be that your psychological ethos towards sex is not in touch with the actual event - put simply, you may have to 'get in the mood' a little more.

It's also worth remembering that people come in all different shapes and sizes. It's quite well documented that some couples, although very much in love, simply aren't compatible sexually. In my experience, the difference in shape between women has made the difference between very bad, and very good, sex.

Hope this helps.

ReputationRep:

:
    That's why... 5/6 inches is average for a boy's penis...

Your man sounds like he's hung too much haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smashalley)
    Nice :yes:
    Not really, it's causing her pain...

Average size is much better I guess :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmie19)
    Not really, it's causing her pain...

Average size is much better I guess :p:
    yeah, yeah that is true. Any female perspectives on this though? (excuse the thread stealage)
    http://s3.amazonaws.com/titbblog/penissizechart.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smashalley)
    yeah, yeah that is true. Any female perspectives on this though? (excuse the thread stealage)
    http://s3.amazonaws.com/titbblog/penissizechart.jpg
    Oi! Female... but came by this info ages ago... probs TSR actually...

Where are you on the chart then? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmie19)
    Oi! Female... but came by this info ages ago... probs TSR actually...

Where are you on the chart then? :p:
    Im in the green thankfully.
    Would suck to be top left :rolleyes:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 1, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.