8 and half inches to be precise :o:
    Wow, I no longer consider myself well-endowed :no:

(Original post by smashalley)
    Im in the green thankfully.
    Would suck to be top left :rolleyes:
    Would suck to be Bottom right...

I'm just outside a B

First time was fine for me

Though since then I've been with one guy who I'd get thrush from after sex, due to the rough nature of our sex mixed with his girth being rather large and length extremely large.

And another guy who I'd get what felt like friction burns from during sex, due to his girth being larger again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rizzletastic)
    Lol I didn't think 8 and a half was that bad...I thought it was about thickness and not length

ReputationRep:
    If its painful, he's not doing it right! ;D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sver)
    If its painful, he's not doing it right! ;D
    LOL, is there another way of doing it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pina.Love)
    LOL, is there another way of doing it?
    Who says you have to do it like animals? Someone would use a cup of imagination

I started enjoying it straight away, but now I'm starting to go off it. I think its just a phase though (well I hope it is )

Recently I've noticed its hurting a little more than usual. That might be why

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    I started enjoying it straight away, but now I'm starting to go off it. I think its just a phase though (well I hope it is )

Recently I've noticed its hurting a little more than usual. That might be why

Umm.. u can slap me for stating the obvious.. but why dont u TELL HIM.:confused:

(Original post by weeorla)
    Umm.. u can slap me for stating the obvious.. but why dont u TELL HIM.:confused:
    I do

And if it gets too bad we always stop.

ReputationRep:
    kk !! good lol

ReputationRep:
    My ex was 10 inches and he liked to be rough and fast.. so it hurt. I didn't want to have sex with him the next day because of it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rizzletastic)

Would suck to be Bottom right...

I'm just outside a B
    I may have said this before... but your sig pic is jizztastic...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by best75)
    My ex was 10 inches and he liked to be rough and fast.. so it hurt. I didn't want to have sex with him the next day because of it!
    10?! My god! and you are still alive to tell the tale!! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Right from the very first time, I liked it. A year seems a long time- have you talked to your boyfriend about it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DamnitJanet)
    Right from the very first time, I liked it. A year seems a long time- have you talked to your boyfriend about it?
    Erm..I have mentioned it once.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh, it depends... if we have been doing lots of foreplay and stuff then i enjoy it.. if we dont or i aint really entirely in the mood then i not so much lol x

Generally.. it was after two-three months before i started to enjoy it.. it took a lot of getting used to for me lol x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pina.Love)
    8 and half inches to be precise :o:
    Same as my last boyfriend :five:

Maybe tell him to be a little more gentle, and without going into specific detail, avoid certain "deep" positions because they do hurt, unless you're really up for it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 1, 2009
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.