Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi..i have recently been offered a job at mc donalds as a part time crew member and i am wandering what size the male uniform goes up to as i need like a 2xxl - 3xxl depending on the material etc...

Any advice or ideas..or anyone who works there????
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Why are you asking on TSR? Just ring them up and ask. It's not like there's going to be any McDonalds managers posting on TSR. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greg.)
    Why are you asking on TSR? Just ring them up and ask. It's not like there's going to be any McDonalds managers posting on TSR. :p:
    This thread is not aimed at managers..as it said in the thread "anyone who works there"

ReputationRep:
    what is 3xxl

triple extra extra large?
    extra extra extra extra extra large?

ReputationRep:
    They go up to massive sizes. I have one unopened which says medium but its more like XXL. There was quite a big bloke there and he had no problem either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PJ991)
    They go up to massive sizes. I have one unopened which says medium but its more like XXL. There was quite a big bloke there and he had no problem either.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Are you going to be working as a health warning? Like 'if you eat too much food here, this is what size you could end up at'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadie-kiki)
    Are you going to be working as a health warning? Like 'if you eat too much food here, this is what size you could end up at'?
    Yeah...thanks for that.

ReputationRep:
    thats so mean :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thriller)
    thats so mean :rolleyes:
    i agree.. does she think that she is the first to make a comment about my size. Hello..i have been through secondary school for 5 years.

ReputationRep:
    It's an American company so I assume they stick to the American tradition of doing everything in really, really, really big sizes.

ReputationRep:
    They have some big folk so they'll go up to large sizes. They'll have no problem getting anything for you.

Be careful with the sizes though, some of the shirts are ridiculously big for the sizes they're meant to be and some of the trousers are too small for the size they're supposed to be as well so ask your manager first, say what you usually wear and trust their judgement. My old shirt before they "redesigned" them was like a dress on me, and the same happened with some of the lads.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whatistheanswer???)
    i agree.. does she think that she is the first to make a comment about my size. Hello..i have been through secondary school for 5 years.
    Yeah, but being morbidly obese is the joke that just keeps giving.

Moreover, the McDonalds angle is, of course, new.

ReputationRep:
    Soooo harsh!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe they will dress you up as a giant burger to be an outdoors mascot! That'd be fun!

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe the nastiness and *****iness that goes on on this forum (i'm not fat before you all start on me, just a petite size 8. Just leave the guy alone he was only asking a question no need to get personal.

ReputationRep:
    How do you know that he is not all rippling muscle ?
    Unlikely, but you never know...

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Articles and guides:

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A-Z of careers Advice on choosing a careerCV writing helpCovering letter helpInterview tips

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

Merck

"Merck is a global leader in specialized pharma & chemicals – join us!"

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Quick links:

Unanswered career sector and employment threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.