Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ever go through a period of listening to just one artist? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I do this so so much. this list is pretty much from the most recent to the earliest I can remember:

Muse
    Prodigy
    Mystery Jets
    Pendulum
    Paramore
    Tegan and Sara
    Green Day
    MCR
    Linkin Park

At the moment, I'm flicking between Muse and The Prodigy

ReputationRep:
    yep, first i listened to snow patrol on repeat, then air traffic, then jonas brothers, then taylor swift, now demi lovato
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by koopa_coffee)
    Can't stop listening to Belle & Sebastian at the moment.
    Snap. I like this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by millyyy)
    Snap. I like this.
    Aye, they're brilliant aren't they. I can't believe I've only just 'discovered' them recently as well. They were a band that i had heard good things about but had never got around to listening to any of their records, so glad that I have though.

What are your favourite tracks?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by koopa_coffee)
    Aye, they're brilliant aren't they. I can't believe I've only just 'discovered' them recently as well. They were a band that i had heard good things about but had never got around to listening to any of their records, so glad that I have though.

What are your favourite tracks?
    Ha, i'm happy for you.
    Funny little frog (i mean, everyone loves that one)...Dress up in you, I'm a cuckoo, dirty dream number 2...and piazza new york catcher, of course. I recently learnt how to play it on the guitar. Though i must say it'd PAINFUL to hear me sing and play it. (I don't actually play the guitar...not really)

ReputationRep:
    yeah, i do that sometimes though very seldom is it only one artist exclusively.. I've had it with Aesop Rock, Thievery Corporation, Nightmares on Wax and MF DOOM.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by millyyy)
    Ha, i'm happy for you.
    Funny little frog (i mean, everyone loves that one)...Dress up in you, I'm a cuckoo, dirty dream number 2...and piazza new york catcher, of course. I recently learnt how to play it on the guitar. Though i must say it'd PAINFUL to hear me sing and play it. (I don't actually play the guitar...not really)
    Most of their stuff is brilliant. Dress up in you is the best on the life pursuit. I'm a cuckoo is perfect pop, although I prefer Stay Loose from DCW.

ReputationRep:
    I do this, every so often. I'm doing it now. Listening to A LOT of Radiohead and Thom Yorke. I vary it out a bit by listening to Joy Division, Deadmau5, Franz Ferdinand and whatever happens to come on shuffle.

During my last phase, I was stuck on Yann Tiersen and Dominique A and the Divine Comedy.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.