Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    eee

ReputationRep:
    No you were no way to blame, you did the right thing, out of principle you dont go after are try to go after people that are with someone especially engaged.

He probably think he can get anyone, so you almost giving him the brsuh off put his nose out of joint a little.

Leave him be for abit and then see if you can be friends again. If that is what you want to be.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he's just contemplating over the situation, and will get back to you soon. How long has he been ignoring you for?

ReputationRep:
    This poor guy has probably become scared of how obsessed you are with him Joanne! Just back off and leave him alone and stop preaching to him. Maybe he'll come round.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jludvig)
    havent spoken to him for ages so how can i be preaching to him! maybe i just would like to know why hes suddenly dropped me like a shot - when we were close mates cause he meets some other girl!

yeah he said hes like that with all the girls if thats the case why stop texting me etc...as soon as s he was on scene
    By the way you go on and on about him on here, its obvious that you are very opinionated on the subject of this guy, and I think I recall in your previous posts that on several occasions you have told him what you think of him, which is probably not what he wanted to hear.

IMO He dropped you like a shot because you didn't give him what he wanted....which was probably easy sex. This is good. You should be happy with yourself for that. He's obviously not a nice person.

If he's stopped talking to you then he obviously wasn't that good a friend in the first place. You're probably well rid of him. Best just to accept that and stop yapping on about him "what about this, what about that" etc. Its getting tedious now.

ReputationRep:
    havent spoken to him for ages so how can i be preaching to him! maybe i just would like to know why hes suddenly dropped me like a shot - when we were close mates cause he meets some other girl!

yeah he said hes like that with all the girls if thats the case why stop texting me etc...as soon as s he was on scene
    Maybe his new girlfriend is very possessive or something?. Maybe if she gets a whiff of him even so much as talking to another girl she goes pyscho??....or maybe hes finally found a girl he is truly happy with and doesnt want to speak to you or any other girls ever again??.

ReputationRep:
    sounds like an arse. you have a right to tell friends when they behave silly. you did the right thing, he wasnt being loyal.

ReputationRep:
    i just miss the friendship tbh id known him ages and cause i tell him i like him - which he probs knew hes acting all weird on me

and yes i have told him he has been rude to me in the past u cant allow people to walk all over u especially like that

anne do u think he will stay happy with this one
    He may stay happy with this one or get bored and move on. In all honesty I dont know him so cant say for sure.

ReputationRep:
    i just feel even though he played his part i shouldnt of said anything then maybe i wouldve still had my mate!
    So you actually have said something to him?

I dunno, guess it serves you right for meddling. But next time you'll learn to keep your nose out where your opinions aren't wanted. Its one of lifes lessons! Maybe he'll come round, just leave him be for now.

ReputationRep:
    i just feel even though he played his part i shouldnt of said anything then maybe i wouldve still had my mate!

Loosely translated she means " He chased me, and if I hadnt have said anything to him I would still have a chance with him". Just forget this guy and get someone else, there *are* others out there you know, he isnt the only guy thats ever going to be interested in you.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.