Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

been out of a real relationship for four years Watch

Im almost 19 years old, male and im a virgin. When I was younger in my teens I had two longish relationships and another shorter one where I did everything but sex, I was offered to have sex by my girlfriend at the time but I said no, I wanted to lose it to someone I really loved. After I broke up with her I literally haven't had anything what so ever relationship wise. I don't think that im unattractive.

I get a fair bit of female attention, girls look at me for long periods of time alot, I ve had girls approach me in a sort of indirect way. But apart from getting off with girls in clubs and then leaving them i ve had nothing. Now im going into my second year at uni im feeling pretty annoyed about the whole situation but I cant really see what had changed and whats wrong.

ReputationRep:
    There is nothing wrong, there are more then a few people in the same position then yourself. Its a good thing that you are saving yourself for someone you love, it will mean more that way.

You have just been unlucky in the fact that you havent met someone that you have connected with since you last relationships, dont let this get you down, just keep on getting out with people and seeing what happens.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.