Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I got a tattoo last week. It's on my lower back (tramp stamp yes I know, except that area of me is never on view so not a tramp stamp in my book!). It really didn't hurt; the parts that hurt the most just felt like a cat scratching really.. definitely worth it for what you get in the long run (even if it hurt a lot more)!

Good luck with it I got a lollipop after mine lol.. out a skull cookie jar!

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting the top of my ribs tattooed the week after next!!! I actually can;t wait, im more relaxed about the whole pain aspect now, despite it being on my ribs. From what people have said that ive spoken to its bearable, just uncomfortable... yours sounds nice, go for it x x x

ReputationRep:
    yeah, the pain is bearable. also the hip tattoo i have was by far not my most painful. the vibrations on the hipbone were what i found awful! my artist said he had other people say the same, but the vibrations made me sick. if you findyou feel like that, having an ice cube in my mouth helped me (strange enough...)
    ribcage is what hurt me by far the most, but i still survieved it... and the one that hurt me least was a big one on the inside of my upper arm, wich is sopposed to be very painful, but i nearly fell asleep.
    it's really different for everyone.
    also: have you ever heard of anyone who decided it's too much after half of a tatoo? see, it can't be THAT bad...

ReputationRep:
    I have a tattoo on my hip and i practically broke my bfs fingers i squeezed so hard! To me it felt like being constantly stung by bees...but don't let that put you off. lol. By the sounds of it i'd say yours should last between 30-50 mins if it's not too big. Trust me you'll love it once it's done and won't be able o stop looking at it! Enjoy the tattooing experience!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks again you wonderful encouraging people xxxx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.