Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TommyWannabe)
    Well firstly, you can see and touch what you're buying in a charity shop.

Secondly, ew. Charity shop clothes :puke:
    You're a snob and a half! They launder clothes before they sell them and they don't sell anything if it's 'stained'. There's nothing wrong with recycling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rizzletastic)
    I accidentaly one.
    You the whole flesh fleshlight?

Wow it's like last year in here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rizzletastic)
    I accidentaly one.
    A whole fleshlight?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    You're a snob and a half! They launder clothes before they sell them and they don't sell anything if it's 'stained'. There's nothing wrong with recycling.
    There's plenty wrong with it in my opinion, mainly that you're scrounging someone elses clothes when you could just get new stuff at primani for the same price.

I don't see the point in living your life with someone elses second-bests unless you REALLY have to.

ReputationRep:
    saves it going to landfill

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz)
    I just bought a flesh light

I'm in love with it
    as in that male sex toy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polaroid13)
    as in that male sex toy?
    :yep::hubba:

ReputationRep:
    :yep::hubba:
    Have you tried it yet? Good value for money?
    I'm quite envious - i think a lot more thought and creativity has gone into it than female sex toys. But thats just me. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polaroid13)
    Have you tried it yet? Good value for money?
    I'm quite envious - i think a lot more thought and creativity has gone into it than female sex toys. But thats just me. :rolleyes:
    of course i have, worth every penny. Even better i got it half price since it was second hand.

ReputationRep:
    Lot of cool **** in charity shops.

OK, some cool ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annie72)
    I used to love Cheers!!. Great tee shirt

EWWW its second hand, and its dirty and needs ironing

ReputationRep:
    I just bought:

ReputationRep:
    Did you buy it off a homeless person?

ReputationRep:
    of course i have, worth every penny. Even better i got it half price since it was second hand.
    Excellent. :emog:

anyway, back on topic, regardless of whether the charity shop washes the clothes or not, i would just wash it myself once i've bought it.

ReputationRep:
    That's funny, I just sold a ratty old t-shirt for the same price with jizz stains on it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    I don't think they launder clothes before selling them at a charity shop. At the one I worked at, we just steamed them - be too expensive to launder them. Maybe at other ones..don't know. Some good stuff can be found at charity shops though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kane_Fizz)
    EWWW its second hand, and its dirty and needs ironing
    Well yes there is that, but I was just commenting on the actual print, not so much the fact that it is used. But hey, once its washed and ironed it will be ok. I dont see anything wrong with wearing or buying second hand clothes, I call it recycling.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.