Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Jelly shoes?! Rep available... watch

ReputationRep:
    Right i've got so many to choose from, thank you! I'll definitely be able to find a pair from all these suggestions.
    I'll rep everyone who replied, but i'm sorry if it takes a while to get round

ReputationRep:
    Primark, £1.96! http://www.facebook.com/photo_search...3&id=691286382

ReputationRep:
    Who the hell wears shoes on the beach?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amanda)
    Who the hell wears shoes on the beach?
    Stoney beaches.
    Sharp things in the sea.

ReputationRep:
    Jelly shoes look yummy! It's a great idea for the beach aswell... i was looking for an option other than sandals.. as im not a sandals style person. Thanks for helping me in my dilemma and not even realising it! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sahds)
    Jelly shoes look yummy! It's a great idea for the beach aswell... i was looking for an option other than sandals.. as im not a sandals style person. Thanks for helping me in my dilemma and not even realising it! lol
    Yay!

ReputationRep:
    River Island had some in the sale - you could get them in pink or white. My friend got them and says they're really comfy.

Oh they're still on the website but they're not in the sale - they're £12.99

They're on page 2 of the footwear, on the bottom row.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrightGirl)
    Stoney beaches.
    Sharp things in the sea.
    Oh.

You should move to Florida. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrightGirl)
    I'm looking for a pair of jelly shoes (no comments about how aesthetically appealing they are), like this

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/st...t_category_rn=

but without the weird peep toe thing going on?

I'd like them for the beach :o:

Or they can be a different style, but still cute and not too 'i'm a 6 year old'.
    I work in QS and they sell them for about a fiver in there

ReputationRep:
    TBF, you can probably buy them at the beach for a couple of quid from one of the touristy shops on the beach

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.