Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

I've always wondered... You can see from the photo above that Beyonce has skinny arms and her face doesn't show any signs of her being overweight, and in general she doesn't have a bulging tummy or anything. But then if you see her legs, they're really chunky as if she's big-boned or something? Or maybe she just carries her weight on her legs?

ReputationRep:
    her weight goes into her ass not her legs, just turn her round 90 degrees

ReputationRep:
    The high amount of the hormones associated with being female causes girls to carry weight on their arse/thighs.

Beyonce hit the jackpot genetically. Thank god.

ReputationRep:
    She looks fine.

ReputationRep:
    ive seen her in flesh and she looks healthy and fit. Yes, her legs are chunky and maybe you call that big-boned but i wouldnt interpret that as weight/bad fat. It's just body type and you get that from your genes i guess.

Shakira is the same but no way is she fat..my opinion

ReputationRep:
    Even if she is big-boned, what does it matter? It's nice to see a celebrity that has a healthy figure, and lots of girls would kill to look like Beyonce.

ReputationRep:
    She has an hour-glass body - lucky cow!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amy1395)
    Even if she is big-boned, what does it matter? It's nice to see a celebrity that has a healthy figure, and lots of girls would kill to look like Beyonce.
    I would love to have that body also.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, she's got a hench ass-bone.

ReputationRep:
    Either way she's fine

ReputationRep:
    I think her legs look great.

ReputationRep:
    Shes got an hoursglass figure, in order for her to look skinny she would have to way about 20 kg less than her normal weight-normal weight being her height in kilosso if shes 170 - 70 kg. By the looks of her shes probablyon ideal weight which if shes 170 would be about 58 or 56..

ReputationRep:
    Nah she's not big boned at all otherwise she would be alot thicker up top ... luckily she's pear shaped which means no matter the amount of weight she puts on it goes straight to her thighs and hips.... i dont think she's quite hour glass

ReputationRep:
    na shes not big boned at all. She's regular height, shoe size, broadness etc. She's just rpone to carrying a bit of weight on her bum and thighs, just her body type.

ReputationRep:
    shes not big boned its just her body type.

ReputationRep:
    i think she just has a larger frame, although definitely isn't carrying much fat.
    I think she looks great regardless..

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.