Turn on thread page Beta

Ever have days when you can't stop eating? watch

ReputationRep:
    I get them about once a month. It annoys me because over the past year I've lost nearly 2 stone in weight and I'm trying to keep it off but I get days when I just can't stop eating lol. It doesn't even have to be junk food like today I've ate a lot but it's been healthy things like high fibre cereal, yogurt, fruit etc.

Anyone else have days like it?

ReputationRep:
    yeah I get that too but maybe like 4 times a year.. dont worry bout it, does it happen when ur about to have ur period?

ReputationRep:
    Hahaaa - More like once a week for me lol!!
    I love food way too much :P

ReputationRep:
    Oh don't worry about it. I always have days like that. Don't feel guilty just embrace your fat side like I do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CatexW)
    I get them about once a month. It annoys me because over the past year I've lost nearly 2 stone in weight and I'm trying to keep it off but I get days when I just can't stop eating lol. It doesn't even have to be junk food like today I've ate a lot but it's been healthy things like high fibre cereal, yogurt, fruit etc.

If its that you're hungry, drink water. It fills you up.

But yeah I have those days too. Its usually just a craving for something sweet. And then I go through a pack of chocolate digestives.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by petticoatlove)
    yeah I get that too but maybe like 4 times a year.. dont worry bout it, does it happen when ur about to have ur period?
    Usually a couple of days before but this month I'm on haha

ReputationRep:
    Can't say I ever get like that...I'm a good boy

ReputationRep:
    I'm the same, I've lost weight this year, still trying to lose more, and this week I've just constantly eaten and it makes me feel awful. I've just figured that it'll go away, but hopefully soon because this weight needs shifting! Lol...

ReputationRep:
    If it's once a month it might be when your about to start your period? Sometimes I eat everything that exists if I'm about to have mine!

ReputationRep:
    Usually a couple of days before but this month I'm on haha
    Yeah t hats probably why it happens. Like with me when im about to have my period or even while imon it I couldlive off of anything sweet, god I have somany cravings for choclateand Haribos haha.

ReputationRep:
    I ate half a cake yesterday :p:

ReputationRep:
    Far from it, I havent eaten anything decent for 3 days and we're quite poor so that's an excuse.. literally havent got bread

But no matter how much I eat, I dont gain any weight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by That_Girl!)
    If it's once a month it might be when your about to start your period? Sometimes I eat everything that exists if I'm about to have mine!
    :ditto:
    Usually, on the first day of my period or a few days before I start, I have a huge craving for junk food, and I eat too much. :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    Everyday?!

ReputationRep:
    I don't get days like that so much, but occasionally ill have a few hours where I eat loads of crap, and then ill feel really guilty about it and try and compensate by doing a set of exercises and not eating again so some kind of balance is maintained

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperStaah)
    :ditto:
    Usually, on the first day of my period or a few days before I start, I have a huge craving for junk food, and I eat too much. :sadnod:
    im the same tooo ... sooo annoying ... and i usually have really weird cravings and eat chocolate with cheese nd stuff like that ... probably its like that being pregnant lol

ReputationRep:

When I have no school and no-one else is home. It's boredom, then again I also I have bored days where I just forget to eat... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Every day, bro.

I'm not even close to being overweight though ¯\(°_o)/¯

ReputationRep:
    Yes!
    I'm the same.. once in a while I just raid the whole kitchen and eat everything I can get my hands on (well not EVERYTHING..)

ReputationRep:
    I know those days! They're called weekends.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2009
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.