Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ever have days when you can't stop eating? Watch

ReputationRep:
    rarely yes. I wish I'd have more of them though. I would look so much better if I put on a bit of weight. I've dropped to 8.5 stones.

ReputationRep:
    I think females get this more than males.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CatexW)
    I get them about once a month. It annoys me because over the past year I've lost nearly 2 stone in weight and I'm trying to keep it off but I get days when I just can't stop eating lol. It doesn't even have to be junk food like today I've ate a lot but it's been healthy things like high fibre cereal, yogurt, fruit etc.

Anyone else have days like it?
    yes. It's usually where I eat three packets of walkers sunbites, then an ice lolly, then a packet of Kettle crisps, then two slices of (with alot of) chocolate on toast, then another ice lolly then random chocolatre bars.

ReputationRep:
    I had it at one point, lost 2 stone is 2 months. I've put on 3 stone now though, so its better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hathlan)
    Yeah. :sad:
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VanillaLatte)
    im the same tooo ... sooo annoying ... and i usually have really weird cravings and eat chocolate with cheese nd stuff like that ... probably its like that being pregnant lol
    Chocolate with cheese?! That IS weird! I've heard of some pregnant women having cravings for concrete :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manx1991)
    When I have no school and no-one else is home. It's boredom, then again I also I have bored days where I just forget to eat... :confused:
    Yep, I know the feeling. I used to eat a lot in the summer holidays until I invested in a cross trainer

ReputationRep:
    http://images.icanhascheezburger.com...4108623873.jpg

I have those days far too often.

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeah, I have no idea why...I just get the munchies and can't stop eating! It's usually a week before my period. I barely eat the other weeks, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Floofy)
    http://images.icanhascheezburger.com...4108623873.jpg

I have those days far too often.
    Haha I love it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CatexW)
    Chocolate with cheese?! That IS weird! I've heard of some pregnant women having cravings for concrete :eek:
    Lmao how can people crave concrete?? Doesn't that mean they must have eaten it before? :p:
    Or maybe they just think it looks really tasty...:drool:

ReputationRep:
    Speaking of food, I'm going to have my Sunday dinner now. I was going to skip dessert because my mum has opted for a mega high-calorie dessert this week but I might induldge just this once... I need my chocolate fix!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missaphrodite)
    Lmao how can people crave concrete?? Doesn't that mean they must have eaten it before? :p:
    Or maybe they just think it looks really tasty...:drool:
    When you eat it, you'll **** bricks.

ReputationRep:
    I think this must be hormonal lol, I get like that too, probably once a month or something?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jon838)
    yes. It's usually where I eat three packets of walkers sunbites, then an ice lolly, then a packet of Kettle crisps, then two slices of (with alot of) chocolate on toast, then another ice lolly then random chocolatre bars.
    sunbites...:drool:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah all the time! I can eat whole cereal boxes + ice cream tubs not to mention cakes all in one day xD

especially if I'm stressed/ revising though, its a good distraction.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ice_dragoness274)
    Yeah all the time! I can eat whole cereal boxes + ice cream tubs not to mention cakes all in one day xD

especially if I'm stressed/ revising though, its a good distraction.
    hehe, it's the best way to procrastinate :p:

ReputationRep:
    hehe, it's the best way to procrastinate :p:
    definately, after doing all my GCSEs I ended up gaining at least 2 stone

:eek: :o:

ReputationRep:
    Ooooo if they sold Lucky Charms in regular supermarkets (£7 a box in Selfridges!) I'd eat a whole box everyday!

ReputationRep:
    sunbites...:drool:
    haha!
    what's your favorite flavor. For me I like sour cream and black pepper. :woo:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.