Turn on thread page Beta

Ever have days when you can't stop eating? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jon838)
    haha!
    what's your favorite flavor. For me I like sour cream and black pepper. :woo:
    I'm not sure! It used to be the roasted onion and rosemary, but these days I'm satisfied with the original flavour :p:
    Have you tried the chilli flavour?? Not sure what I think of those!

ReputationRep:
    Almost all the time. Boredom eating, mainly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missaphrodite)
    I'm not sure! It used to be the roasted onion and rosemary, but these days I'm satisfied with the original flavour :p:
    Have you tried the chilli flavour?? Not sure what I think of those!
    Would like to try the chili, haven't tried them so far; could you describe the taste lol!
    I hadn't tried the rosemary until a friend of mine was eating them and I jumped in and said i've gotta try those', but yeah, they taste okay; can't beat the original flavor though!

ReputationRep:
    I'll have weeks when I don't eat a lot, and then weeks when I just want EVERYTHING. Usually carbs though, so I end up eating lots of toast and jacket potatoes

It's just occured to me that I haven't eaten a bar of chocolate in weeks. This should be remedied asap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychocustard)
    I'll have weeks when I don't eat a lot, and then weeks when I just want EVERYTHING. Usually carbs though, so I end up eating lots of toast and jacket potatoes

It's just occured to me that I haven't eaten a bar of chocolate in weeks. This should be remedied asap.
    It certainly should ^_^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by midnightmushrooms)
    Hahaaa - More like once a week for me lol!!
    I love food way too much :P

This!!!

ReputationRep:
    Would like to try the chili, haven't tried them so far; could you describe the taste lol!
    I hadn't tried the rosemary until a friend of mine was eating them and I jumped in and said i've gotta try those', but yeah, they taste okay; can't beat the original flavor though!
    Hehe...they're nice, almost taste tomatoey? You get the chilli taste and then you get the wholegrain sensation afterwards :p: haha

ReputationRep:
    Too right I do. I have a "pyjama" day around twice a month, where I have literally nothing to do and I just laze around the house, grazing on food. It's usually Mr Kipling's Angel Slices :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missaphrodite)
    Hehe...they're nice, almost taste tomatoey? You get the chilli taste and then you get the wholegrain sensation afterwards :p: haha
    'the wholegrain sensation'! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    'the wholegrain sensation'! :yep:
    Thanks for the rep!!! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    i find myself eating more when im bored. and iv noticed il eat even when im not hungry
    so i need to find things to do to keep myself busy.
    which can be difficult during a summer holiday

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, today's one of them. I got bored at work and went to the Pound Shop near by and got chocolate and cereal bars to munch on, and haven't really stopped :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    Yeah, today's one of them. I got bored at work and went to the Pound Shop near by and got chocolate and cereal bars to munch on, and haven't really stopped :indiff:
    I could do with some chocolate, even though I had some before :woo:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2009
Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.