missaphrodite
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by jon838)
haha!
what's your favorite flavor. For me I like sour cream and black pepper. :woo:
I'm not sure! It used to be the roasted onion and rosemary, but these days I'm satisfied with the original flavour :p:
Have you tried the chilli flavour?? Not sure what I think of those!
Absinth
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Almost all the time. Boredom eating, mainly.
jon838
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by missaphrodite)
I'm not sure! It used to be the roasted onion and rosemary, but these days I'm satisfied with the original flavour :p:
Have you tried the chilli flavour?? Not sure what I think of those!
Would like to try the chili, haven't tried them so far; could you describe the taste lol!
I hadn't tried the rosemary until a friend of mine was eating them and I jumped in and said i've gotta try those', but yeah, they taste okay; can't beat the original flavor though!
psychocustard
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'll have weeks when I don't eat a lot, and then weeks when I just want EVERYTHING. Usually carbs though, so I end up eating lots of toast and jacket potatoes

It's just occured to me that I haven't eaten a bar of chocolate in weeks. This should be remedied asap.
CatexW
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by psychocustard)
I'll have weeks when I don't eat a lot, and then weeks when I just want EVERYTHING. Usually carbs though, so I end up eating lots of toast and jacket potatoes

It's just occured to me that I haven't eaten a bar of chocolate in weeks. This should be remedied asap.
It certainly should ^_^
King Pieb
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by midnightmushrooms)
Hahaaa - More like once a week for me lol!!
I love food way too much :P

This!!!
missaphrodite
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Would like to try the chili, haven't tried them so far; could you describe the taste lol!
I hadn't tried the rosemary until a friend of mine was eating them and I jumped in and said i've gotta try those', but yeah, they taste okay; can't beat the original flavor though!
Hehe...they're nice, almost taste tomatoey? You get the chilli taste and then you get the wholegrain sensation afterwards :p: haha
mamooshka
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Too right I do. I have a "pyjama" day around twice a month, where I have literally nothing to do and I just laze around the house, grazing on food. It's usually Mr Kipling's Angel Slices :coma:
jon838
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by missaphrodite)
Hehe...they're nice, almost taste tomatoey? You get the chilli taste and then you get the wholegrain sensation afterwards :p: haha
'the wholegrain sensation'! :yep:
missaphrodite
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
'the wholegrain sensation'! :yep:
Thanks for the rep!!! :woo:
montemoney
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i find myself eating more when im bored. and iv noticed il eat even when im not hungry
so i need to find things to do to keep myself busy.
which can be difficult during a summer holiday
Sakura-Chan
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yeah, today's one of them. I got bored at work and went to the Pound Shop near by and got chocolate and cereal bars to munch on, and haven't really stopped :indiff:
CatexW
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by Sakura-Chan)
Yeah, today's one of them. I got bored at work and went to the Pound Shop near by and got chocolate and cereal bars to munch on, and haven't really stopped :indiff:
I could do with some chocolate, even though I had some before :woo:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (76)
27.54%
No (200)
72.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed