Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ever have days when you can't stop eating? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jon838)
    haha!
    what's your favorite flavor. For me I like sour cream and black pepper. :woo:
    I'm not sure! It used to be the roasted onion and rosemary, but these days I'm satisfied with the original flavour :p:
    Have you tried the chilli flavour?? Not sure what I think of those!

ReputationRep:
    Almost all the time. Boredom eating, mainly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missaphrodite)
    I'm not sure! It used to be the roasted onion and rosemary, but these days I'm satisfied with the original flavour :p:
    Have you tried the chilli flavour?? Not sure what I think of those!
    Would like to try the chili, haven't tried them so far; could you describe the taste lol!
    I hadn't tried the rosemary until a friend of mine was eating them and I jumped in and said i've gotta try those', but yeah, they taste okay; can't beat the original flavor though!

ReputationRep:
    I'll have weeks when I don't eat a lot, and then weeks when I just want EVERYTHING. Usually carbs though, so I end up eating lots of toast and jacket potatoes

It's just occured to me that I haven't eaten a bar of chocolate in weeks. This should be remedied asap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychocustard)
    I'll have weeks when I don't eat a lot, and then weeks when I just want EVERYTHING. Usually carbs though, so I end up eating lots of toast and jacket potatoes

It's just occured to me that I haven't eaten a bar of chocolate in weeks. This should be remedied asap.
    It certainly should ^_^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by midnightmushrooms)
    Hahaaa - More like once a week for me lol!!
    I love food way too much :P

This!!!

ReputationRep:
    Would like to try the chili, haven't tried them so far; could you describe the taste lol!
    I hadn't tried the rosemary until a friend of mine was eating them and I jumped in and said i've gotta try those', but yeah, they taste okay; can't beat the original flavor though!
    Hehe...they're nice, almost taste tomatoey? You get the chilli taste and then you get the wholegrain sensation afterwards :p: haha

ReputationRep:
    Too right I do. I have a "pyjama" day around twice a month, where I have literally nothing to do and I just laze around the house, grazing on food. It's usually Mr Kipling's Angel Slices :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missaphrodite)
    Hehe...they're nice, almost taste tomatoey? You get the chilli taste and then you get the wholegrain sensation afterwards :p: haha
    'the wholegrain sensation'! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    'the wholegrain sensation'! :yep:
    Thanks for the rep!!! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    i find myself eating more when im bored. and iv noticed il eat even when im not hungry
    so i need to find things to do to keep myself busy.
    which can be difficult during a summer holiday

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, today's one of them. I got bored at work and went to the Pound Shop near by and got chocolate and cereal bars to munch on, and haven't really stopped :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    Yeah, today's one of them. I got bored at work and went to the Pound Shop near by and got chocolate and cereal bars to munch on, and haven't really stopped :indiff:
    I could do with some chocolate, even though I had some before :woo:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.