Turn on thread page Beta

Any one get into the top medical schools with biology AS in their A2 year ? watch

ReputationRep:
    No, because there are no top med schools. Medicine is tops.

ReputationRep:
    Someone at my school did that and holds a place for medicine at Cambridge........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G550NDH)
    my family think medicine is **** and rather me go to finance !

i thought you said somewhere else that they thought medicine was the only course for you and that everything else was a mickey mouse degree...and that if you didnt get in you'd bring shame on your family and to your religion?

lool aha thats jokes ! My parents especially my grandparents are like EVRYTHING ELSE apart from Medicine is a micky-mouse degree .... i hate my life

I got 79 in M1 although i got 100 in c1 and 98 in c2 .... got the silent treatment from my whole family for a bit and then they complained about how A2 is harder and how i wont get into medicine ... and then said if i dont get into medicine then i have disgraced my family , and religion ( whut ?? ) .. do they not know how hard medicine is ?

try sticking to one side of the argument

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lad05)
    i thought you said somewhere else that they thought medicine was the only course for you and that everything else was a mickey mouse degree...and that if you didnt get in you'd bring shame on your family and to your religion?

try sticking to one side of the argument
    Ye however my since they realised junior doctors get pad jack all .. they want me to go into economics .... however im with medicine through and throughout ... you have to be asian to understand ..

ReputationRep:
    i dont think you need to be Asian to understand you were being a ****.

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to medicine with no biology at all.

Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle and Bristol don't seem to need it.

ReputationRep:
    lol why u lot hating on him, queerz

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.