Turn on thread page Beta

Xbox 360 60GB - No longer on amazon? watch

ReputationRep:
    I was going to order this today, but it looks like it's not available to purchase from amazon as of this morning. I called up customer services but they were useless and couldn't provide any specific information.

From what I know, Amazon usually keeps their purchasing link on an item if it's out of stock, but it's gone here. I'd be very suprised if they were no longer selling the most popular version of their console. I wanted to get it from Amazon as they have the cheapest package deal for this model.

Anyone with a little more Amazon experience know what's going on?

ReputationRep:
    i heard that microsoft are going to discontinue the premium and make the elite the standard xbox and lower its price, maybe its that.

ReputationRep:
    It's selling out a lot of places. I think they're scrapping it.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.