Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Can you leave the house wearing no makeup at all? Watch

• View Poll Results: Can you leave the house wearing no makeup at all?
    Yes
    80.90%
    No
    19.10%

ReputationRep:
    I never wear makeup, even when I go out, haha...I look like a man with it on. xD

ReputationRep:
    heeeeeeeell no
    i look dead without at least bottom eye liner
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Yes, and I often do.

ReputationRep:
    LOL at people who can't. Low self-esteem = major turn-off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flying Cookie)
    Is there any way you can spoiler your sig? That woman's masculine figure is putting me off my lemon posset. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Yeah, it's just part of my morning routine I guess. Some people would wash, put their lenses in, get dressed. I just swap the lenses for 'put my face on' lol.

Yeah, technology's advancing all the time. Lenses have some so far already since I first tried gas permeables as a 12yr old. Still not quite up to the -4 astigmatism though, but in 10 years time who knows!

I wear contact lenses and I have -4 astigmatism. I wear acuvue moist. Very comfortable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glitzey)
    I wear contact lenses and I have -4 astigmatism. I wear acuvue moist. Very comfortable.
    What is your overall prescription like?

ReputationRep:
    i could go out walking the dog or supermarket, sometimes to see me bf, meeting people there i wear bit

ReputationRep:
    Is there any way you can spoiler your sig? That woman's masculine figure is putting me off my lemon posset. :p:
    So I'm assuming you hate masculinity.

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm: Grow up.

ReputationRep:
    What is your overall prescription like?
    Well basically -4.00 on both eyes.
    BC 9.0
    DIA 14.2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keepoffthelawn)
    :facepalm: Grow up.
    Excuse me? I think people who need some pink powder on their cheeks to get out of their house need to grow up :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Excuse me? I think people who need some pink powder on their cheeks to get out of their house need to grow up :confused:

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glitzey)
    Well basically -4.00 on both eyes.
    BC 9.0
    DIA 14.2
    Ah, my prescription's -11 in total. Thus why I struggle to find lenses that don't irritate!

ReputationRep:
    So I'm assuming you hate masculinity.
    Not at all! I love masculinity, but... on men.

ReputationRep:
    I can honestly say i always leave the house without makeup on

ReputationRep:
    yes i dont feel that insecure. To some of the people who say they have bad skin and so wear make up, doesnt it make your skin worse?

ReputationRep:
    Well I think its rude to ridicule people like that. Do you honestly think a girl who has had severe acne for years is being a vain airhead if she can't leave her house without covering her cysts, red marks, scars and zits?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fungirl1234)
    yes i dont feel that insecure. To some of the people who say they have bad skin and so wear make up, doesnt it make your skin worse?
    That depends on the quality of your makeup and other cleansing products etc. Actually, wearing makeup and having a good cleansing and moisturizing routine with quality products can actually help bad skin.

ReputationRep:
    No, not without my blusher. :sad: :suith:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.