• View Poll Results: Which bag?
    Bag One
    60.00%
    Bag Two
    26.67%
    Either (please offer an alternative
    13.33%

ReputationRep:
    OK, so I'm going on holiday so would preferably like to get a new bag for the forthcoming term to save me the bother when I get back. I'm down to about two cheap ones right now as I can't really afford much atm, despite seeing one I love around £45.. anyway, if you could just give me which one you prefer? I've tried to attach a poll but we'll see how that goes, lol. My school uniform is a dark/bottle green blazer so whichever one looks best. If you have any others that would be great, too. My limit is about £25/30.
    If you don't like either, that's fine too, but please offer me an alternative in such an instance. (the poll option is intended to be *neither and not either, my bad lol)
    +ve Rep is available :yes:
    Thanks!
    EDIT: I've ordered now, first one, so thanks guys

ReputationRep:
    Out of those two, the first.

ReputationRep:
    The first is sooo cute!

ReputationRep:
    I really like that one too, my only worry is that it looks as cheap as it is?! Lol

ReputationRep:
    Personally I wouldn't use a bag like those as a "school bag" but the first one's nicer

ReputationRep:
    The first one :-)

ReputationRep:
    The second one looks to round to hold the books...plus the first one is just cuter.

ReputationRep:
    with the first ne being blue, and most school floors being stupidly dirty i dont think it's a great combo, so the second.

ReputationRep:
    I think the first one, it's cute!

ReputationRep:
    OK Thanks guys

ReputationRep:
    Aww maaaan, I read your post and got all excited, ready to have a look and give you my opinion, then I saw you said you'd ordered it and there are no pictures *Disappointed*
    :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.