Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

have me & my friend crossed the line into BF & GF Watch

ReputationRep:
    Ok so me & him are good friends and our other friends made a joke that made me think. We have kissed in truth or daare afew times and I liked it. We go out together just the 2 of us alot. They said we are like BF & GF just we dont call each other it, is that true?

ReputationRep:
    Just because you go out just the two of you doesn't mean you are 'together'. I go out with many of my friends on their own, and its not a 'date'. Is it a date when you go out? It doesnt' matter what anyone else says. Do you want to be his girlfriend?

ReputationRep:
    Well, no.
    I would hardly even count kissing during a game of truth and dare as kissing, whether it was liked or not. And I go out with many of my friends just the two of us, but that doesn't mean we're a couple.

I'm sorry, but is this question even serious?

ReputationRep:
    Well ask him how he feels.

This is similar to me and my now boyfriend back when we were friends, we were talking all the time, always met up just us rather than a group, and one mate even introduced him to her boyfriend saying he was my boyfriend which was very embaressing. But I found out the next day that he felt the same but didn't know if I'd just wanted to be friends- we've just past the first year as well just discuss it, maybe make a joke out of it if you're not totally comfortable coming out with it.

ReputationRep:
    No, but if you want to be try getting more intimate when both of you are out together.

ReputationRep:
    No i would say just close friends, the question is do you want more with him, if you do think about talking to him about it and seeing where you stand in regard to his feelings.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.