Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    im form poland ( fast growing country in center Europe ). im studying now at private high school which is part of Warsaw Main School of Economics ( by part i mean that teachers in "school" are the same as in university and target of education program is prepare to study there in future ) and i want to study on one of United Kimgdom's universities. my question is which of them is the best one. i heard about Said Oxford School of Business, Cambridge (Judge), and London Business School... in future i want to take charge of my father's private international company, and i want to do it best i could. so which of UK's schools can give me best perspectives for future?? which

ReputationRep:
    There really isnt a definitive answer to your question. Different people perceive universities differently, of the business school's it seems to me that London Business School has the best reputation according to the financial times rankings of MBA's if that's what your looking for, i think it's currently 2nd in the world, behind Wharton. Even so, you may go for the Oxbridge ones for a different atmosphere. In terms of location, London Business School is of you haven't guessed, quite blatantly situated in London near to many financial institutions e.g. investment banks, which may appeal to you if you want to do an internship. Also, I think LBS has the greatest diversity amongst its students, with many coming from Europe, Asia etc giving you better networking opportunitities internationally.

ReputationRep:
    thank you for quick answer. in my opinion LBS is better then Oxford because LBS is in center of London, and Oxford is 60-70 miles away... and how about hours ( i'd rather call it time table, but i don't know is that right term ) of lectures? how long are they and how long do you have to study at home/library? and what about atmosphere at the university?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.