Turn on thread page Beta

Boys: when did you start enjoying sex? watch

ReputationRep:
    Inspired by the other thread.

Anyway, pretty much instantly for me... the girl I had sex with first time had already had it before. She pretty much took control, which worked well for me. But it obviously took me a few more times to get better and more comfortable etc.

ReputationRep:
    when my penus entered her vagoo.

ReputationRep:
    Second time. First time was all nerves.

ReputationRep:
    WHen I started having it :|

ReputationRep:
    My first time was with the village whore, so yeah needless to say her expertise made it one hell of an experience :drool:

ReputationRep:
    After we stopped using condoms. I enjoyed it before, but not ANYWHERE near as much.

Note: This is not condoning unsafe sex. We'd been together a year and she's on the pill.

ReputationRep:
    first time was good, second time was better and each time since has just got better and better... guess the nerves die down after a while and its just passion for the win

ReputationRep:
    Yeah its ok for you guys, u get to *** every time! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    After we decided not to use condoms.
    i agree with that.
    Imo, condom or no condom though, nothing beats a long night of sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Buster_Bunny)
    Yeah its ok for you guys, u get to *** every time! :rolleyes:
    :yes:

When they're finished, it's finished. :')

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.