Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

this kids mum shouted at me (and im thinking of going to her house to shout back) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Its all about the classics! Take some dog **** and put it in a paper bag, light the paper bag and ring her doorbell. She'll obviously step on it and her foot will be covered in dog ****!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan?)
    Yes you should, I hate parents like that who think their kids are perfect :\
    I know, look at yourself. Your no where near perfect...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan?)
    Yes you should, I hate parents like that who think their kids are perfect :\
    this.

ReputationRep:
    If your worried you might get caught taking time pissing on her garage do it in an old cup first and then just pour it on the garage.

ReputationRep:
    You could try to make polite conversation and reason with that kid's mother.
    :top2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fusilero)
    You could try to make polite conversation and reason with that kid's mother.
    :top2:
    Really? A cat never gets on with the dog; what makes you think making a polite conversation will work?

ReputationRep:
    OP, :confused:

Was it your garage? if so, then go over and don't shout, but say you didn't like her son pissing on the garage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOA)
    so I was sat in the living room with the door open because it was hot and I hear this weird noise. I go outside to see te noise and I see this 6 yr old from 3 houses down pissing (weeing if its blocked by swear) on the garage. I then told him to stop it (I didnt shout) and he ran away so I go back in. I then hear a knock on the door and its this kid with his mum and she starts screaming at me, I tried to argue but she said "I dont care what he did". Im thinking of going to her house to argue, should I?
    You should go round and totally destroy her, use real childish comebacks like "your mum" and have a massive attitude too, then she'll think twice and won't have much of an argument, the mature argument comebacks never work. Especially in RL.

ReputationRep:
    take your mum.....my mums better than your mum! my mum can shout louder than your mum!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joe Harris)
    Throw car break fluid on her lawn, it will kill the grass in whatever pattern you decide to pour it in, get creative
    And preferably get it from her car :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I don't see anything to be gained from re-igniting the argument. Sure you are pissed off now (no pun intended), but what do you expect to gain from it. I would just let it go for the time being, you have expressed your opinion. Yeah it sucks and she is in the wrong but people don't have to be rational and see sense if they don't want to.

Crap in a bag and push it through their letterbox. They'll never know it was you.

ReputationRep:
    **** on her lawn, and if she says/shouts/throws something, then get your mum to shout at her!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4G_dollars)
    Two wrongs do not make a right. I swear, the stupidity of folks on here... With a name like Ramanda, it is hardly suprising your backwards....
    First off.. I hope you're the only one who actually thought I was 100% serious that she should do this..
    Anyway.. My middle name is Amanda, and my first name starts with an R, but I don't use it, so my friends actually call me Ramanda. I fail to see the relevance my name has to do with your critique on my comment, sorry, 4G_dollars..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramanda)
    First off.. I hope you're the only one who actually thought I was 100% serious that she should do this..
    Anyway.. My middle name is Amanda, and my first name starts with an R, but I don't use it, so my friends actually call me Ramanda. I fail to see the relevance my name has to do with your critique on my comment, sorry, 4G_dollars..
    Don't bother saying it in future if you don't mean it. It is a waste of comments isn't it?

Anyway...And I want to know your name is Amana and your first name starts with an R...why? Clearly you will always will fail to see the revelance.

ReputationRep:
    Actions speak louder than words - brick her window.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    even better, phone the police what that kid did was illegal. oh and if she swore at you that is also illegal
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    Actions speak louder than words - brick her window.
    lol

ReputationRep:
    I would have gave them a right mouthfull, no backing down lad.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Joe Harris)
    Throw car break fluid on her lawn, it will kill the grass in whatever pattern you decide to pour it in, get creative
    even better, do it on the paint work of her car, it'll wreck the paint :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.