Turn on thread page Beta

this kids mum shouted at me (and im thinking of going to her house to shout back) watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The-Wi$e-One)
    even better, do it on the paint work of her car, it'll wreck the paint :p:
    20124 posts later and your clearly not wise...

ReputationRep:
    TP her house

ReputationRep:
    Has the not the OP thought they actually deserve the piss on their garage by the young man? No one does it randomly...did the op not do something to provoke such matter? I suggest the OP get some fairy liquid and gloves and clean it up...

ReputationRep:
    Shout at her face, when she starts to reply, then piss in her mouth
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by 4G_dollars)
    20124 posts later and your clearly not wise...
    thats not a real post count :P: and brake fluid on paint will wreck it. if you dont believe me, google it or look at a bottle of brake fluid

ReputationRep:
    You do know if you do it and she calls the police this thread is more than enough evidence to put you away for a long time...:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    thats not a real post count :P: and brake fluid on paint will wreck it. if you dont believe me, google it or look at a bottle of brake fluid
    I don't care about brake fluid level...I was not questioning over that matter. Well I am mistaken over the post count. None the less your not wise....two wrong do make a right and certainly adding coal to fire seems to prove that...

ReputationRep:
    Write a letter.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I don't care about brake fluid level...I was not questioning over that matter. Well I am mistaken over the post count. None the less your not wise....two wrong do make a right and certainly adding coal to fire seems to prove that...
    it was only in good humour do i.e. a JOKE i agree 2 wrongs do not make a right and do not suggest that the OP actually retaliates with actions against person or property. if the OP is pissed off then the best thing they can do is contact the police as what the kid did was illegal.

ReputationRep:
    it was only in good humour do i.e. a JOKE i agree 2 wrongs do not make a right and do not suggest that the OP actually retaliates with actions against person or property. if the OP is pissed off then the best thing they can do is contact the police as what the kid did was illegal.
    I don't find it hilarious. I am not laughing. Seriously. If you call that joke mate, you need help...
    Look at the other side of the coin,
    Has the not the OP thought they actually deserve the piss on their garage by the young man? No one does it randomly...did the op not do something to provoke such matter? I suggest the OP get some fairy liquid and gloves and clean it up...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I don't find it hilarious. I am not laughing. Seriously. If you call that joke mate, you need help...
    Look at the other side of the coin,
    and why would the OP deserve to have their garage pissed on?!? two wrongs dont make a right remember!

ReputationRep:
    and why would the OP deserve to have their garage pissed on?!? two wrongs dont make a right remember!
    Perhaps she deserved the piss...you do not know the ins and outs of what happened. Two sides to a story...

ReputationRep:
    the best the OP can do is leave it. and if things escalate, then call the police.

Besides, 6 is under the age of criminal responsibility. The police couldn't do anything to the kid.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Perhaps she deserved the piss...you do not know the ins and outs of what happened. Two sides to a story...
    yes..but if she did something to prevoke him and he reacted by doing that then it is clearly the situation that you say, 2 wrongs dont make a right, the kid prob has no respect for other people property, if they had an issue with her then they should have talked about it in a civil way not been anti-social and pissed on the garage door.

ReputationRep:
    Give the kid a good ol' spanking - old stylee The Victorians did it and they didn't have little kids pissing about like they own the place XD
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by rajandkwameali)
    the best the OP can do is leave it. and if things escalate, then call the police.

Besides, 6 is under the age of criminal responsibility. The police couldn't do anything to the kid.
    the responsible party would be prosecuted then i.e. the mother.

ReputationRep:
    yes..but if she did something to prevoke him and he reacted by doing that then it is clearly the situation that you say, 2 wrongs dont make a right, the kid prob has no respect for other people property, if they had an issue with her then they should have talked about it in a civil way not been anti-social and pissed on the garage door.
    Perhaps she was being anti social so they thought they would get a little revenge. Afterall, we can sit and make moral judgements but at the end of the day we are human.

ReputationRep:
    Go on the internet and complain about it.. oh wait..

Two options:

i) Put a jihad out on the family and all their friends

or if this fails

ii) Follow the advice of the well of hatred and revenge you've untaped and give her rapid abuse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by René Artois)
    **** on her doorstep. See how she likes it.
    Haha. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    You deffinately shout man! Get over to this arrogant pot of preverbial toss's house and shout so loud her face gets blown onto the other side of her head and she ends up looking like something out of scary movie! I HATE people like that, she'd have got it back 5 fold already!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.