Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

this kids mum shouted at me (and im thinking of going to her house to shout back) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oh_adele)
    Haha. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    but then what if the family don't want their mother put in jail, or at least receiving a criminal record? everybody knows that living well with neighbours is important, so making any enemies here doesn't make sense.

also, the garage door got urinated on, but it wouldn't cause it any serious damage, would it?

OP has to learn to pick his battles. it's not worth getting so uptight and vexed since a child pissed on his garage door. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4G_dollars)
    Perhaps she was being anti social so they thought they would get a little revenge. Afterall, we can sit and make moral judgements but at the end of the day we are human.
    anti-social how? By not saying hello in the mornings while getting in the car to work?

Not all persons are as friendly or engaging as others. It doesn't mean they are bad, just they're on a different wavelength.

I still think getting angry for urine on a garage door is silly though. If they keyed her car, or broke a window, i'd say call the police then. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Go pee in their garage and see what she's got to say about that :mob:

ReputationRep:
    If said child drinks nothing but nitric acid then you may have a few problems with the paint on the garage door, most garage doors nowadays are powdercoated to a medium sort of standard... However, it's not the biggest crime, but if her family don't want her recieving a criminal record or going to jail (which wouldn't happen anyway) then she should have thought about that before coming and shouting her mouth off at you for simply telling her little toss pot of a son to stop!

ReputationRep:
    lol...

people in this thread have zero diplomacy or social skills.

Fighting fire with fire doesn't work every time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shifty6Speed)
    If said child drinks nothing but nitric acid then you may have a few problems with the paint on the garage door, most garage doors nowadays are powdercoated to a medium sort of standard... However, it's not the biggest crime, but if her family don't want her recieving a criminal record or going to jail (which wouldn't happen anyway) then she should have thought about that before coming and shouting her mouth off at you for simply telling her little toss pot of a son to stop!
    This.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rajandkwameali)
    lol...

people in this thread have zero diplomacy or social skills.

Fighting fire with fire doesn't work every time.
    I totally agree with you! Which is why i've come up with the simple solution of just lacing the doorstep with teflon grease OR hooking you're garage door up to a small family of car batteries

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by René Artois)
    What does that even mean?

ReputationRep:
    lol at your title. It's great.

ReputationRep:
    What does that even mean?
    Cant believe youve just asked that.

ReputationRep:
    Cant believe youve just asked that.
    It looks like a pissed off babybel. Clue?

ReputationRep:
    It looks like a pissed off babybel. Clue?
    If youre struggling with you have no hope of getting :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    I totally agree with you! Which is why i've come up with the simple solution of just lacing the doorstep with teflon grease OR hooking you're garage door up to a small family of car batteries
    lol I would +rep you if hadent gone from 2 green gems to 2 red gem in 1 rep
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    lol, remind me to +rep you in a couple of days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOA)
    lol I would +rep you if hadent gone from 2 green gems to 2 red gem in 1 rep

Cheers my dude! Another time maybe haha :groovy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The-Wi$e-One)
    lol, remind me to +rep you in a couple of days.

I'll try and remember thanks!

ReputationRep:
    If youre struggling with you have no hope of getting :facepalm2:
    :no: :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    :no: :facepalm:
    What is this supposed to mean oh_adele?

ReputationRep:
    What is this supposed to mean oh_adele?
    Just tell meeeee.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.