Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

this kids mum shouted at me (and im thinking of going to her house to shout back) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oh_adele)
    Just tell meeeee.
    Its serious face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by René Artois)
    Its serious face.
    It looks more like a scowl/smile?

ReputationRep:
    It looks more like a scowl/smile?
    Keep guessing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by René Artois)
    Keep guessing
    I thought you just told me the answer?! ... do you even know the answer?

If this escapade continues, I'm creating a poll, Rene!.

ReputationRep:
    I thought you just told me the answer?! ... do you even know the answer?

If this escapade continues, I'm creating a poll, Rene!.
    Im sorry, I dont even know the answer :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOA)
    so I was sat in the living room with the door open because it was hot and I hear this weird noise. I go outside to see te noise and I see this 6 yr old from 3 houses down pissing (weeing if its blocked by swear) on the garage. I then told him to stop it (I didnt shout) and he ran away so I go back in. I then hear a knock on the door and its this kid with his mum and she starts screaming at me, I tried to argue but she said "I dont care what he did". Im thinking of going to her house to argue, should I?
    The best thing to do is go over her house and explain to her that you didn't do anything wrong and just told her son what he did. I'm sure she'll understand and probably be embarrased for what her son had done (that is IF she knows).
    But remember fighting fire with fire is never the solution.
    Anyway good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rajandkwameali)
    anti-social how? By not saying hello in the mornings while getting in the car to work?

Not all persons are as friendly or engaging as others. It doesn't mean they are bad, just they're on a different wavelength.

I still think getting angry for urine on a garage door is silly though. If they keyed her car, or broke a window, i'd say call the police then. :yes:
    Taht is perhaps one reason, perhaps the OP started shouting abuse the young child and the mother. Two sides to every story. I do think it ps pathetic to call the police over such minor incident.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4G_dollars)
    Taht is perhaps one reason, perhaps the OP started shouting abuse the young child and the mother. Two sides to every story. I do think it ps pathetic to call the police over such minor incident.
    I said "stop it" and when he kept going I said it louder thats it

ReputationRep:
    I did not "shout abuse" at them

ReputationRep:
    Where do you live?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOA)
    I did not "shout abuse" at them
    what did you do to provoke such a matter? People do not go round weeing randomly at garage doors...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J9127)
    Where do you live?
    a nice street (its not chavy)

ReputationRep:
    what did you do to provoke such a matter? People do not go round weeing randomly at garage doors...
    nothing, the kid is just not all there mentally, i think (hes came into our house without knocking)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOA)
    nothing, the kid is just not all there mentally, i think (hes came into our house without knocking)
    So your suggesting this kid is mental. Your not answering my question: did he do this randomly without any reason at all?

ReputationRep:
    So your suggesting this kid is mental. Your not answering my question: did he do this randomly without any reason at all?
    I mean hes not all there and yes he did it without reason, my little sisters his friend too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOA)
    I mean hes not all there and yes he did it without reason, my little sisters his friend too
    Perhaps your little sister did something to provoke such matters...

ReputationRep:
    I think you'd better not

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps your little sister did something to provoke such matters...
    no she didnt, she was out on that day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOA)
    no she didnt, she was out on that day
    Really? Perhaps there were previos previous matters which led to this? Perhaps they had a scuffle...I don't know. But no one goes around weeing on another person's garage.

ReputationRep:
    Really? Perhaps there were previos previous matters which led to this? Perhaps they had a scuffle...I don't know. But no one goes around weeing on another person's garage.
    its not my place to say but WTF his family let the kid do what he wants and he is spoilt and just walks into peoples and gardens. He is just abit simple / mental in my thinking

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.