Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

this kids mum shouted at me (and im thinking of going to her house to shout back) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOA)
    its not my place to say but WTF his family let the kid do what he wants and he is spoilt and just walks into peoples and gardens. He is just abit simple / mental in my thinking
    Yes it is mental...but what can you do?

ReputationRep:
    sorry mate, if you really wanted to shout at her back then you wouldve already.. you wouldnt come on an online forum and as us =_=.

Game Over, Try again

ReputationRep:
    poo on her doormat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOA)
    its not my place to say but WTF his family let the kid do what he wants and he is spoilt and just walks into peoples and gardens. He is just abit simple / mental in my thinking
    he walked into your house?

then go over, calmly, and say you don't wish to antagonise them, but you find it unacceptable for him to walk in your house without your permission.

If the kid is developmentally behind, then can he be blamed for acting odd?

By the sounds of it, you would get vexed, they would get vexed, and it would lead to a spiral of contention which is in no one's interest. neighbours can seem like *****, but you still have to get on with them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rajandkwameali)
    he walked into your house?

then go over, calmly, and say you don't wish to antagonise them, but you find it unacceptable for him to walk in your house without your permission.

If the kid is developmentally behind, then can he be blamed for acting odd?

By the sounds of it, you would get vexed, they would get vexed, and it would lead to a spiral of contention which is in no one's interest. neighbours can seem like *****, but you still have to get on with them.
    My mums spoke about that and im not interested in the peeing thing

ReputationRep:
    Make up a fake cleaning Invoice and post it through her door :yep:

In all seriousness, Yes I would go and pick an arguement because urinating someone elses garage door is:

Indecent Exposure
    Trespassing
    Disgusting

I wouldn't go and shout. More along the lines of a firm "I think what your child did was unacceptable behaviour and that he should clean the garage door"

At the end of the day, what planet was that women on for shouting at you when her child was blatently in the wrong...! The answer, clearly not earth!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackfish)
    Make up a fake cleaning Invoice and post it through her door :yep:

In all seriousness, Yes I would go and pick an arguement because urinating someone elses garage door is:

Indecent Exposure
    Trespassing
    Disgusting

I wouldn't go and shout. More along the lines of a firm "I think what your child did was unacceptable behaviour and that he should clean the garage door"

At the end of the day, what planet was that women on for shouting at you when her child was blatently in the wrong...! The answer, clearly not earth!
    shes abit of a snob

ReputationRep:
    In which case, Almost definately go over there and start banging heads together (Verbally Speaking of course )

I cannot abide snobs. (I put up with them on the trains everyday) I don't tolerate their nonsense. She sounds like she's the sort of women who is so far stuck up her own backside to actually keep control of a child. Yes children may have difficulties, but the line has to be drawn somewhere, and urinating against a garage door is quite frankly appalling!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.