Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Eminem needs to stop whining.. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick_000)
    I bet you're jealous of at least one person.

Think of the hottest girl you want to violate. Then think of her boyfriend who gets to do her everynight...

Nope cant think of anyone.

You On the other hand are jealous of Eminem...... Thought ad mention that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayleyboop(:)
    3am is the worst song i've heard by Eminem. No real beat, no proper chorus, it's boring. Beautiful i've never listened to for more than a few seconds, it's pretty atrocious. Lose Yourself and Sing for the Moment are his best songs.
    8 Mile is his best song.

Awesome beat and flow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EUROKINGS)
    Why?
    I think his 'era' and time's running out.
    He's had some great and creative lyrics, but it only goes downhill when he tries to insult celebrities/Hollywood. He's a part of the American celebrity system himself. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joel-M)
    Nope cant think of anyone.

You On the other hand are jealous of Eminem...... Thought ad mention that.
    I'm certainly not jealous of his narcotics addiction or the state of his personal life...

I wouldn't turn down his cash, keys to the crib and his other assets however.

ReputationRep:
    Some of the songs I've liked i.e. same song and dance, and insane. But I definitely agree that he isn't anywhere near the level he used to be.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vM-IOA1ZFE

ReputationRep:
    I'm certainly not jealous of his narcotics addiction or the state of his personal life...

I wouldn't turn down his cash, keys to the crib and his other assets however.

So in other words your jealous of him yeah?

ReputationRep:
    He needs to stop doing those irritating bloody accents all the time. I was all ready to dip my toes into the unfamiliar waters of his material, but while I dug the beats, his voice was just getting on my nerves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joel-M)
    So in other words your jealous of him yeah?
    Perhaps envious is a better word.

ReputationRep:
    I hate the whole fake Mexican accent thing he has going on. JUST STOP DOING IT YOU SOUND LIKE AN IDIOT!!! And "we made you" is one of the worst songs I've ever heard in my life...

I miss the old Eminem days when he meant what he wrote and was borderline insane.

ReputationRep:
    Beautiful i've never listened to for more than a few seconds, it's pretty atrocious
    In which case you've not listened to any of the song, but rather a sample of another song that plays at the beginning of the track.

He's clearly still producing music which sells, and as long as there is an audience for it, then the music is doing what it should. Quit whining yourself and let him get on with producing music for the people who want to listen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    In which case you've not listened to any of the song, but rather a sample of another song that plays at the beginning of the track.

He's clearly still producing music which sells, and as long as there is an audience for it, then the music is doing what it should. Quit whining yourself and let him get on with producing music for the people who want to listen.
    I'm one of those who wanted to listen. I'm a firm fan of the Shady family who is a little disappointed in his new material.

ReputationRep:
    He had a soul when he did those songs, now that he has none, he can't reach that level again.

ReputationRep:
    Can't see why he focused the whole album on valium/serial killer though

ReputationRep:
    I agree he's not how he used to be but you can't expect an artist to perform the same over a certain amount of years, his music is reflective of his life and how that's changed, which is the same with alot of artists.

Love this...

Guarantee you won't hear a spookier song...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcwuw2AKtsE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)

:curious: Alright, 'a few seconds' was an exaggeration if you're going to be picky about it. I've certainly never listened to it the whole way through, i should say, because i wasn't impressed and changed the channel. Didn't realise i had to be exact. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    toy soldiers and mockingbird (y)

ReputationRep:
    Encore was the beginning of the end for Eminem.

He lost the ability to really create emotions through his songs and tell stories. Just look at the venom he spits on The Way I Am. You can tell he is generally angry. Now, he sounds like he couldn't care either way.
    You can't tell me that this is not a great track:

Arguably just as good, if not better than a lot of his older stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sithius)
    You can't tell me that this is not a great track:

Arguably just as good, if not better than a lot of his older stuff.
    It's one of the better tracks. I really dunno' what he was thinking when he did half the album in a weird accent

ReputationRep:
    :curious: Alright, 'a few seconds' was an exaggeration if you're going to be picky about it. I've certainly never listened to it the whole way through, i should say, because i wasn't impressed and changed the channel. Didn't realise i had to be exact. :rolleyes:
    I didn't realise that people are expected to be psycic over the internet. The start of the song is very different to the rest, so it wouldn't have been unlikely if you hadn't have heard any more than that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 300mg)
    It's one of the better tracks. I really dunno' what he was thinking when he did half the album in a weird accent
    It's one of the two bonus tracks, this being the other:

I don't know why he left them out to be honest.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.