Turn on thread page Beta

Guys, your opinon on squirting. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well if they did squirt it would be hard not to get it all over their partner's body.
    It's funny how some guys enjoy coming on a girl's body yet when the roles are reversed they get all squeamish!
    Mmm, yes. I agree!!
    Surprised, however, over how many who writes that they think it's hot! I thought it would be the opposite..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    I would imagine they'd like to be told before hand, it could be a bit of a shock. And they'd probably be incredibly proud of themselves if they made their girlfriend/the girl in question squirt :p:
    I get a great deal of Satisfaction

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramanda)
    I think girls who squirt will have problems doing this, as from my experience they're pretty embarrassed about it. I would be surprised to find a girl who were confident enough to even be mentally capable of doing that! Who knows..
    Doubt guys would like it as well..
    id give it a go, got to try everything once

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well if they did squirt it would be hard not to get it all over their partner's body.
    It's funny how some guys enjoy coming on a girl's body yet when the roles are reversed they get all squeamish!
    hell no. that **** would be hot.

I think my other reason would be that its almost proof of an orgasm - behind that its sort of a grey area between "feeling really good" and an orgasm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caze)
    hell no. that **** would be hot.

I think my other reason would be that its almost proof of an orgasm - behind that its sort of a grey area between "feeling really good" and an orgasm.
    Wow. I'm impressed by all of your statements, especially this one! It wouldn't gross you out??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    :rofl:

Let's see you "love it now", fellas.
    I fail to see your point..? Why should the link change their opinion? (If you only read the first phrase, about someone who stated that it was urine, you should have read further, where it was explained how that's not possible.)

ReputationRep:
    Hot.

ReputationRep:
    I think girls who squirt will have problems doing this, as from my experience they're pretty embarrassed about it. I would be surprised to find a girl who were confident enough to even be mentally capable of doing that! Who knows..
    Doubt guys would like it as well..
    Ok, i've been out with a few people and i've had a couple of serious relationships...

A couple of people i've "slept with" and one that i was in a relationship with were BIG squirters...

I can see why some women would get embaressed about it but trust me, some women use it to their advantage!

Me being filthy and highly experimental can confirm that being squirted on when you've been banging your good lady so hard and fast that she gushes out all over you is a HUGE turn on... Fine each to their own but i love it...

You get to know when a girls going to squirt and it's no different to a woman sucking you off and swallowing

Girls you have NOTHING to be ashamed or embaressed about! It's natural and it's awesome

Conclusion: NOM NOM NOM lol YES PLEASE!!!! :thumbsup:

ReputationRep:
    The only thing I am curious about is whether a girl needs to inform their partner to pull out, or does the fluid push the penis out anyway? Personally, I would enjoy it.

Reply to your personal message ;(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evantej)
    The only thing I am curious about is whether a girl needs to inform their partner to pull out, or does the fluid push the penis out anyway? Personally, I would enjoy it.
    It all depends on the amount the girl squirts AND wether you're hung like a large ice age'd wooley beast or wether you're normal or tiny etc...

If you have a relatively normal size **** (6"-8" ish) then i dare say it could just gush out past you but from my experience women who squirt prefer you to pull out as they're about to squirt etc.... :yes:

ReputationRep:
    i think its pretty cool, i heard somewhere that many girls have the ability to squirt, it just takes a certain technique to achieve.
    i would like to be told if it was going to happen first though otherwise might be a bit shocked....even just like "oh my i might squirt in a sec" midway would be ok hahah.
    andddd i dont know what ons is so i cant answer that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m45)
    i think its pretty cool, i heard somewhere that many girls have the ability to squirt, it just takes a certain technique to achieve.
    i would like to be told if it was going to happen first though otherwise might be a bit shocked....even just like "oh my i might squirt in a sec" midway would be ok hahah.
    andddd i dont know what ons is so i cant answer that.
    It is not about technique. It is about the amount of prostate tissue the woman has. The area of stimulation is in the same area as the G-Spot. But due to the delivery mechanism it would feel a lot like urination, which means a lot of women would stop the sensation before squirting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shifty6Speed)
    It all depends on the amount the girl squirts AND wether you're hung like a large ice age'd wooley beast or wether you're normal or tiny etc...

If you have a relatively normal size **** (6"-8" ish) then i dare say it could just gush out past you but from my experience women who squirt prefer you to pull out as they're about to squirt etc.... :yes:
    Much appreciated! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I fail to see your point..? Why should the link change their opinion? (If you only read the first phrase, about someone who stated that it was urine, you should have read further, where it was explained how that's not possible.)
    The concept of people unknowingly going "OMG SO HOT" to somebody pissing on them was too funny. I couldn't be arsed reading further since I already got my enjoyment out of that article. You're right, I should have read further.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evantej)
    Much appreciated! :p:
    Haha sorry dude, i've just read my previous post back and i didn't mean for it to sound like i'm hung like a wooley mammoth! :eek:

Just saying so as people don't think i'm being big headed! I'm not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    The concept of people unknowingly going "OMG SO HOT" to somebody pissing on them was too funny. I couldn't be arsed reading further since I already got my enjoyment out of that article. You're right, I should have read further.
    I see why that could be mildly humourous

However, there's nowt wrong with watersports! Being sexually creative opens up a whole new level of enjoyment in the bedroom... Or anywhere else for that matter, inside or out!

To some people men and women, it's just filthy, but to a lot more people than you might realise, playing with piss is actually very erotic and i'm certainly not ashamed or embaressed by admitting to enjoying it very much myself :hump:

ReputationRep:
    Me personally im glad i dont, its hard enough dealing with the guys mess afterwards me mess would just me even worse! I wouldnt want to orgasm knowing it may happen.

And if i did, i would not want to squirt on the guys face or body, its discusting and i dont see what kind of pleasure anyone can get out of it to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    Everyones entitled to be boring

Not aimed at anyone inparticular

ReputationRep:
    It's hyper cool, provided you bring a towel!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trixx)
    I think it's hot. I wouldn't want it on me though.
    Because it's diseased? Sorry:P But the other way round I think it's slightly less equal.

But each to their own xx

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.