Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LoveLetters)
    My boyfriend LOVES it, even to the point that if i say im going to he often..umm cant hold on anymore To be honest im not really fussed whether i do or dont but whatever makes him happy...

Any girls actually get any really physical pleasure from it or am i just weird?
    Firstly, you don't look weird, you look like you belong in Vogue and your boyfriend is a very lucky guy (pressuming you have the personality to match)

Secondly i can't speak on a girls behalf but i'm going to anyway just because i can...

I find that girls tend to get lots of pleasure from squirting due to the fact that this usually occurs during orgasm and the day i meet a girl that doesn't like to orgasm will be the day i go celabate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shifty6Speed)

and the day i meet a girl that doesn't like to orgasm will be the day i go celabate
    I very much doubt this could ever happen so i wouldnt worry!

And :o: thanks for the flattering comments im going to have to bandage my head to make sure it doesnt get to big:p:

ReputationRep:
    LOL... Thats ok, you're very welcome

Yeah, i think you'll be ok... I have a big head naturally but then again i do look at myself in a covex mirror hahaha.... Kidding!

Thou shalt continue to enjoy a healthy sex life then as normal.... Now and again anyway

ReputationRep:
    nice to meet you etc.

ReputationRep:
    LOL... Thats ok, you're very welcome

Yeah, i think you'll be ok... I have a big head naturally but then again i do look at myself in a covex mirror hahaha.... Kidding!

Thou shalt continue to enjoy a healthy sex life then as normal.... Now and again anyway
    So you look fat lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cconstant)
    So you look fat lol
    I might "look" fat, but you're ugly, i can always loose weight! :yes:

Besides, being 18st and 6ft 5" i'm hardly out of shape! Thank f*ck i'm not a skinny sort

ReputationRep:
    I haven't come across it before. Though I recently met a girl who does do this. It's a turn on to know you do that to them, though it can get a little messy.. We er. Photographed this. I don't know why, for the lolz I guess.

Disclaimer; it's pretty EW.

ANON FAIL :/

ReputationRep:
    I'd love it. Would actually quite like not to be told too, so it would be more of a surprise.
    Wouldn't mind if it went all of me either lol.

Well, my Ex GF (i dont know if it counts as squirting) used to 'ejaculate' a couple of CCs of white milky fluid whenever i fingered her etc.... but it didt squirt, it kinda dribbled out druring orgasmic contractions of the vaginal walls.

I thought it was sexy anyway lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AsystoleUK)
    I haven't come across it before. Though I recently met a girl who does do this. It's a turn on to know you do that to them, though it can get a little messy.. We er. Photographed this. I don't know why, for the lolz I guess.

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/3324/dsc00123qys.jpg

ANON FAIL :/

.... it looks like someone has wet the bed!!

ReputationRep:
    The OP can squirt on me anytime.

ReputationRep:
    I might "look" fat, but you're ugly, i can always loose weight! :yes:

Besides, being 18st and 6ft 5" i'm hardly out of shape! Thank f*ck i'm not a skinny sort
    Okay you completely misunderstood what I said.

Basically a convex mirror makes you look fat.

But thanks for calling me ugly anyway

lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cconstant)
    Okay you completely misunderstood what I said.

Basically a convex mirror makes you look fat.

But thanks for calling me ugly anyway

lol
    Haha, yeah i did didn't i lol... Sorry about that dude...

Ya not ugly either, i was having a giggle!! LOL...

Oh well, i got cake on my face now lol.. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Hot to trot! It's a natural thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evantej)
    It is not about technique. It is about the amount of prostate tissue the woman has. The area of stimulation is in the same area as the G-Spot. But due to the delivery mechanism it would feel a lot like urination, which means a lot of women would stop the sensation before squirting.
    yes I also like wikipedia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LoveLetters)
    My boyfriend LOVES it, even to the point that if i say im going to he often..umm cant hold on anymore To be honest im not really fussed whether i do or dont but whatever makes him happy...

Any girls actually get any really physical pleasure from it or am i just weird?
    I get physical pleasure but my bf hates it! wtf

ReputationRep:
    I speak for most males when i say 'Yeeee boy'. If she was to squirt, i would want to be informed so i can position my face there. Call it a quick face wash, without the chemical agents.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.