Turn on thread page Beta

I had drunken unprotected sex with a girl I really didnt want to :(... watch

I think Im just writing this because I need to get it off my chest more than anything. I went party and got very very drunk and was one of the few left at the end as well as this girl from uni who I know had a real crush on me but I dont like at all. Anyway, cut a long story short she told us a story about something terrible that happened to her when she was walkin home alone drunk once and then wanted to walk across town by herself to go home. I offered to walk her seeing as it was on the way to the taxi rank and i felt bad after hearing the story. Anyway as we got to her flat she said she fancied another drink and would I like one. me still being in the party mood, I decided to take her up on it and went up to hers (with no other intentions might i add). I was sat on the floor and after about half of this drink I just fell back and pretty much passed out from the amount i had drank and kept drifting in and out of conscioussness. After a while the lights went out and she was on top of me unbuttoning my trousers before going down on me. I cant remember everthing that was happening but it felt like I was dreaming or something so I just went with it. Before I knew it she was on top of me naked and we started having sex. It must have gone on for 10-15 mins before I suddenly realised what was happening and stopped and just got up and left. This happened a few days ago and since Ive been literally feelin physically sick at the thought that I might have accidentally gotten her pregnant or got a disease. To get any girl, let alone this one pregnant at the point i am in my life now would just bring my world crashing down around me. I know i didnt ejaculate at all because i would remember that, but there may have been precum (even then I hadnt ejaculated all day and had urinated alot before hand so my understanding is that there is a very low chance it contained any sperm at all). Ive asked her to take the morning after pill just in case but she just doesnt seem too bothered by the whole thing which worries me even more. I feel so disappointed with myself because I have never had unprotected sex with anyone (Im 19 and have only had a few sexual partners since being 16) but I cant help but feel like i was taken advantage of. I never had any intention of doing anything with her ever and she knew that. I suppose I cant blame anyone but myself for gettin in the state I was anyway. Has anyone else been in a similar situation to me and how have you dealt with the worry and stress of it all? I know under the circumstances the chances i might have gotten her pregnant are very slim but so long as there is a chance I cant help but worry as if I know Ive got her pregnant! Am I being unreasonable for thinkin she is also in the wrong here? I would never try it on with a girl lying there in the state I was in. Anyway if you've managed to read all this, thanks. any reassuring comments appreciated .

ReputationRep:
    Lol you never did anything wrong Shes the one in the wrong if it actually happened like that, not you.

ReputationRep:
    Dear, I'm sure your story is very interesting, and I want to read it and say something reassuring to you, but first let me introduce you to the "enter" key. It's located to the right of your right hand, and you can use it to create paragraph breaks.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    You were taken advantage of :console:

ReputationRep:
    Dude... you were raped...

ReputationRep:
    Result!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AMZB)
    Dear, I'm sure your story is very interesting, and I want to read it and say something reassuring to you, but first let me introduce you to the "enter" key. It's located to the right of your right hand, and you can use it to create paragraph breaks.

I hate it when people say something about other peoples punctuation. But i thought the exact same when i first saw his post haha

ReputationRep:
    I thought man-rape was the preserve of peep show?

Sorry about the punctuation. When I set out writing I didnt expect it to be that long so as soon as I finished I didnt give paragraphing any thought.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like rape to me, so no, you haven't done anything wrong.

ReputationRep:
    srsly dude, go to the police if you want, this is pretty much rape. If a lad did this to a girl, it would be total rape and he would probs end up in jail. So, if you really want to get back at her, go to the police and send her to jail!

Oh yeah, and get yourself tested.

ReputationRep:
    i hope you get some helpful replies on here. I don't really know what to suggest but it sounds pretty close to non-consentual sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    You were taken advantage of :console:
    This and I would have serious words with her about pregnancy and trust. Express your anger!

ReputationRep:
    if by small chance she did get preg she only has her self to blame and i would get a sti test. Altho when me and my fella been that drunk he has had trouble getting it hard. in a way you must of wanted to since u didnt stop her undoing your jeans and sucking your ****

ReputationRep:
    Mate- you've been had. Get yourself checked out for STD's as soon as, and learn lessons from this!

ReputationRep:
    Peep Show, Series 5 Episode 4

Dude you got raped.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by romeos*****)
    i hope you get some helpful replies on here. I don't really know what to suggest but it sounds pretty close to non-consentual sex.
    Sounds pretty close to non-consensual sex?!

It quite clearly was...

ReputationRep:
    You got raped :/

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure even if you did get her pregnant, I doubt they could force you to have anything to do with her since it sounded basically like rape.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 23, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.