Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I had drunken unprotected sex with a girl I really didnt want to :(... Watch

ReputationRep:
    'ck me wow! How did you actually get an erection and manage to do that much when you were slipping in and out of consciousness?

ReputationRep:
    If this was a girl writing this, she'd get so much more sympathy.
    I'm not really sure what to say because there's nothing you can do to change what's happened and if she refused to take the MAP, then that's her choice. I doubt she will be pregnant so try not to worry about that too much. Technically, if you weren't in a fit state to consent to the sex, then I think that's classed as rape. But it doesn't sound like that's something you want to pursue. I'd advise you just to try and forget what happened and put it behind you. :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TableChair)
    Sounds pretty close to non-consensual sex?!

It quite clearly was...
    There is often nothing clear about things like this. I sympathise with the op but whenever there is alcohol involved it is always more complicated. Obviously the girl is in the wrong for taking advantage of a drunk person but then it opens up the question of whether any sex with a drunk person can be consentual if a person is too incapcitated to say no and stop anything from happening.

So that's why i said pretty close. Because it sounds pretty close.

ReputationRep:
    What a *****. I know you're embarrassed and horrified, but I would still give her a ring to check that she did take the MAP and to give her a piece of your mind! This is so so unacceptable. What an outrage :mad:

At least you can learn the lesson to be more careful in future with the amount you drink but she was just so manipulative don't beat yourself up too much about it. I hope it works out for you. :hugs:

EDIT: And are you sure she didn't use a condom? As you said you weren't really sure of what was going on and she may have put one on. Just a thought, considering she didn't seem bothered about your concerns.

ReputationRep:
    Actually OP... why dont you **** around with her? Tell her you have HIV/AIDS or something like that.

(Original post by Clements-)
    I'm pretty sure even if you did get her pregnant, I doubt they could force you to have anything to do with her since it sounded basically like rape.

this is another thing that has been bothering me. If she did actually get pregnant how would I stand given the circumstances of conception? And even if I had to explain this to the police or whoever, its my word against hers and its alot harder to prove and more unbelievable for a man to be taken advantage of.

ReputationRep:
    Calm down, your fine. If you didn't *** the chances of her getting pregnant are like 1 in 1000 or something.

ReputationRep:
    Okay that girl has serious issues! But then thinking about it i know a few girls who would be tempted to do this. Admittedly you made a wrong move agreeing to the next drink at her place, but she seriously took it way to far.

I would ask her if she is pregnant, if she doesn't answer go to one of her friends but be as polite as possible and don't be mean about her to her friend otherwise she won't help you. If she hasn't taken a test and her friend knows nothing about this then buy a test yourself and give it to her and ask her to take it in a public toilet while you wait outside!

Good luck, and please for safety's sake get tested and don't go up for drinks again!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    this is another thing that has been bothering me. If she did actually get pregnant how would I stand given the circumstances of conception? And even if I had to explain this to the police or whoever, its my word against hers and its alot harder to prove and more unbelievable for a man to be taken advantage of.
    Well I'd go to the police just in case. That way, if it ever happens, you can at least say you reported it and it's not just a spur of the moment claim to get out of looking after any kids.

(Original post by *Katie*)
    What a *****. I know you're embarrassed and horrified, but I would still give her a ring to check that she did take the MAP and to give her a piece of your mind! This is so so unacceptable. What an outrage :mad:

At least you can learn the lesson to be more careful in future with the amount you drink but she was just so manipulative don't beat yourself up too much about it. I hope it works out for you. :hugs:

EDIT: And are you sure she didn't use a condom? As you said you weren't really sure of what was going on and she may have put one on. Just a thought, considering she didn't seem bothered about your concerns.
    I cant get hold of her but I have a feeling she wont take a MAP anyway. I heard a rumour today that she wants to get pregnant but I dont know whether to belive that or not. Tbh shes in no position to be raising a child at the moment so if she is trying to get pregnant shes stupid. I just dont know how id deal with it though. Also im pretty sure she didnt use one. The one in my wallet is still unopened and i doubt she had any.

You got raped :console:

ReputationRep:
    It was rape. This was win because:

(1) You got sex
    (2) Sue for compensation

ReputationRep:
    remember that you need to wait two weeks before getting tested because any stds you may have contracted will not develop and show up until that time.
    wellthat's how it is for girls, idk for boys, but it can't be that different?!

ReputationRep:
    Omg.....gradulations.....your a dad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by René Artois)
    Actually OP... why dont you **** around with her? Tell her you have HIV/AIDS or something like that.

This ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by René Artois)
    I so agree! but don't say AIDS otherwise no girl will go near you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by truthandtragedy)
    If this was a girl writing this, she'd get so much more sympathy.
    I'm not really sure what to say because there's nothing you can do to change what's happened and if she refused to take the MAP, then that's her choice. I doubt she will be pregnant so try not to worry about that too much. Technically, if you weren't in a fit state to consent to the sex, then I think that's classed as rape. But it doesn't sound like that's something you want to pursue. I'd advise you just to try and forget what happened and put it behind you. :sadnod:
    QFT.

Some of the responses to the OP have been quite frankly ridiculous. He's gone through a terrible ordeal and is clearly confused and worried about the situation yet some posters feel fit to type immature stupid responses like 'dude you got raped'.

You ought to be ashamed of yourselves. As the poster above mentioned, if the gender roles were reversed no-one would be making a joke out of this situation.

ReputationRep:
    ******* hell you got raped

I just sent her a 'nice' email (seeing as I cant get hold of her) saying I couldnt really rememeber everything and that i was very very drunk but it was a mistake for anything to happen and she has to promise me she will get the m.a.p tomorrow. I dont want to piss her off by accusing her of rape or whatever so she doesnt take the m.a.p to spite me or something (seeing as she didnt seem to care earlier). About going to the police I dont want to take this anywhere, I just want to forget and move on lesson learned but if she ends up pregnant then this is a different matter.

ReputationRep:
    www.babynames.com

nah serious you really shouldn't drink that much if it ends you up in those situations

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 23, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.