Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I had drunken unprotected sex with a girl I really didnt want to :(... Watch

ReputationRep:
    In before Jeremy Kyle...:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    here's how it sounds:

http://cdn.betacie.com/fmylife/illus...cc9decbf20.jpg

Anyways my advice is that you need to take the first plane to Jamaica buy some gd weed, have some gd rum and just chillax :cool:

ReputationRep:
    It sounds like she drugged and raped you. Not kidding here, if a guy does that to a girl without getting definite consent it's rape.

ReputationRep:
    Read all your story, and this is just wrong.
    People go on all the time about men taking advantage of women, but the same principal applies vice versa. I think that she must have got the wrong idea, if she had a crush on you that bad and then you accepted her offer of another drink...i think that was a different answer for her.
    And what a ***** for not even taking the necessary precautions--and the fact that she doesnt want to take the morning after is even worse. Are u sure that shes not one of these psycho women trying to trap you into staying with them?

ReputationRep:
    you were like....raped.... :O.....wow....just never thought it happens to guys....

Try not to worry too much and try to meet up with her properly to talk about what happened. she may even apologise for being such a hobag lol. these things happen all the time and girls very rarely get pregnant. I know a couple that always used to have sex without a condom then he wud come not er... during sex and she never got preg on pre-***. wooo ! if she does discover she is preggers, i doubt she would keep it to be honest. (horrible thing to say i know)

she certainly was rather rapey. bad luck my dear and do not get so drunk again while alone with a girl you don't want to sleep with.

ReputationRep:
    You were definitely raped :console: There is a small chance you got her pregnant, but its unlikely.

ReputationRep:
    Yea this guy definitely got raped, four months ago.

ReputationRep:
    so today he might know wheater she is pregnant or not.:p:
    horrible story tough...:eek:

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a horrible situation. Just try not to worry too much, it's unlikely she'll be pregnant. She's probably a real freak who actually wants you to feel like this, like if you're consdering she might be pregnant then she's on your mind and this is probably what she wants. Just ignore her, act like you don't care and make sure you stop her if she tries to do this kind of thing again lol. and if she IS pregnant, you'll just have to deal with it. some things happen that are ****, and unwanted, but it wouldn't be the end of the world...but yeah don't worry about that yet, cos i doubt shes pregnant tbh, just trying to create drama.

ReputationRep:
    Im sure what youre talking about is rape

Hmm wish I could get my crush like this.

ReputationRep:
    Resurrected thread WTF?

This happened in July.

.....move on, kids.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I never had any intention of doing anything with her ever and she knew that. I suppose I cant blame anyone but myself for gettin in the state I was anyway.........Am I being unreasonable for thinkin she is also in the wrong here? I would never try it on with a girl lying there in the state I was in.
    Swap the genders in the story, imagine you're the girl and she's the guy.

Guess what it is? Rape, she'd be down the police station before you can even say jiminy cricket!

She raped you. She took advantage of your drifting in out of consciousness state and had unprotected sex with you.

All the girls will undoubtedly say 'you can't rape a guy, if he's hard he wants sex' but that is bs. If I had a gf and I had a dripping wet model straddling my twinkie I'd have a boner, but would I cheat on my gf? Would I fack.

That ***** is scum, at the very least you should make her feel like complete and utter ****, like the ugly piece of scum she is.

Feel free to show that slut this post if you have any doubt that what she did was not rape, and watch that *****'s reactiion.

ReputationRep:
    I like you. There should be more guys like you in the world.
    That is all.

ReputationRep:
    Aww hun don't worry about it so much it's highly unlikely you got her pregnant, especially if you were THAT drunk, well done for getting it up :o: don't worry about it you weren't in the wrong - you sound like a decent guy

(Original post by AMZB)
    Dear, I'm sure your story is very interesting, and I want to read it and say something reassuring to you, but first let me introduce you to the "enter" key. It's located to the right of your right hand, and you can use it to create paragraph breaks.
    Right on

ReputationRep:
    You got raped. Go and have some serious words with her. No point in going to the police, you won'g get anywhere. You were drunk for a start and you mad the choice to go into her flat. But don't feel bad you have done nothing wrong.

ReputationRep:
    This f*cking angers me to no end.

If it was the other way round, you would probably be on your knees apologising and making excuses, doing everything possible to save yourself from getting into some serious trouble and going to jail

But when it's the other way round, she doesn't really give a **** and the police probably wouldn't either. People would say, "at least you got to have sex, why are you complaining?", but it's not like that. Infuriating

ReputationRep:
    sounds bad. She definately took advantage of you. If things had been the other way around itd be different. thats how ****** up our society is, one set of rules for women another for men:mad: anyway before i go on a rant the whole pregnancy thing shouldn't be a worry, you can't really get pregnant from that type of thing, yes in theory you can but its damn near impossible,
    As for the whole std thing just make an appointment with your doc and get a check up. It takes 2 minutes and its pain free. Even if you have caught something (again which i seriously doubt because you didnt ejaculate which makes it harder to catch anything) it only takes a weeks worth of antibiotics. But better to get checked sooner or later before it becomes sinister.
    Also, i'd cut her out of your life. She's outa order and i'd not be taking anthing to do with someone like that.

ReputationRep:
    Old thread is old. I bet they're married now. Also that cartoon 18 posts up made me choke and cry my tea. LOVED it :rofl:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 23, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.