Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, do you check out guys butts? Watch

• View Poll Results: Do you check out a guys butt? (post reasons below why)
    Yes, a lot of the time
    32.59%
    Sometimes I do
    36.30%
    No, rarely or I never do
    31.11%

ReputationRep:
    Lol was having an argument with a friend and it spawned this question. But I need a more concensus view, so girls do you ever check guys out? What do you notice about them? Do you ever look at their butts? Why did you check him out?

:eek:

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes.

I don't know why really, for the same reason men check out women I guess. And because you're trying to think how it'd feel if you went and gave it a cheeky squeeze :p:

ReputationRep:
    Perverts.

ReputationRep:
    If the guy has a nice behind, I can't be blamed for leering at it....which I do shamelessly :p:

ReputationRep:
    Oh you bet. My dance teacher is so hot when he's shakin his ass, you gotta stare. Especially when his Calvin Klein's are slightly visible *drool*

ReputationRep:
    Yes i do deff if i see a fit bloke av to check out the butt and also how big his feet are

ReputationRep:
    Occasionally... if the guy is attractive

ReputationRep:
    women seem to do this very sly'ly where as us men get called 'pervs' (well I don't but still!)

ReputationRep:
    :yep:, pretty much all the time, but only if I think he's attractive though.

ReputationRep:
    Not really...
    Rather check out the front, not back.

ReputationRep:
    I don't get the ass fascination :dontknow: Unless it's a fat guy compared to a skinny guy I can't see any difference between butts. I prefer hair/ eyes/ torso to asses any day

ReputationRep:
    http://www.flirtomatic.org/Funnyman.jpg

ReputationRep:
    I'm short so I keep eye-contact with every man's ass. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    They all do, even though the poll is indicating otherwise at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jbanjeet)
    http://www.flirtomatic.org/Funnyman.jpg
    I'd smack that any day.
    Yummy for my tummy :drool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachael-69)
    Yes i do deff if i see a fit bloke av to check out the butt and also how big his feet are
    :lolwut: I get staring at butts because, as i've just learnt, pretty much everyone's checking out other peoples' ass but why feet :tongue:?

ReputationRep:
    Yep ~

Sholders - ass, ass-shoulders ... :p:

That's it :>

Guys sometimes have better "behinds (lol) than many girls.
    Looking at the previous posts I repeat - sometimes ,lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starsdream2)
    If the guy has a nice behind, I can't be blamed for leering at it....which I do shamelessly :p:
    but what would constitute a good male butt? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachael-69)
    Is the big feet thing actually true?? And big hands?

ReputationRep:
    I've had my arse pinched by girls many more times than i've pinched girls. If I did it I would get a slap

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.