Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, do you check out guys butts? Watch

• View Poll Results: Do you check out a guys butt? (post reasons below why)
    Yes, a lot of the time
    32.59%
    Sometimes I do
    36.30%
    No, rarely or I never do
    31.11%

ReputationRep:
    Ooo all the time.

I love a nice shoulders/back/bum combo.

:mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wickendale)
    Ooo all the time.

I love a nice shoulders/back/bum combo.

:mmm:

mmm, yum :P the best bums are the muscley ones you just want to grab

ReputationRep:
    Oh yea, i check out their butts and then walk around to the front to get a good eyeful of their package.... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    Oh yes.

I don't know why really, for the same reason men check out women I guess. And because you're trying to think how it'd feel if you went and gave it a cheeky squeeze :p:
    this, lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missaphrodite)
    I don't see why it's such a surprise :p:
    We're just not as blatantly obvious about it...:rolleyes:
    Having said that though, I don't check out a girls arse unless someone else goes "cor!"
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by jackthebucket)
    Lol was having an argument with a friend and it spawned this question. But I need a more concensus view, so girls do you ever check guys out? What do you notice about them? Do you ever look at their butts? Why did you check him out?

:eek:
    Does the more or less \frac{1}{3}:\frac{1}{3}:\frac{1}  {3} ratio in the poll result mean that you're both wrong, right, both or neither? :p:

ReputationRep:
    of course,
    If a guy passes, me I'll check it out.

ReputationRep:
    I love a guy with a cute butt.

ReputationRep:
    poll is close :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    Oh yes.

I don't know why really, for the same reason men check out women I guess. And because you're trying to think how it'd feel if you went and gave it a cheeky squeeze :p:
    Omg sexual harassment! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    hahah, all the time! plus the guys i like tend to wear their jeans quite low so you get a good view.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.