Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

*MJ*: Pakoras are the Solutions to World Problems...(in Collaboration with lilac!!) watch

I think we scared them away :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilac!!)
    I think we scared them away :puppyeyes:
    :five:

We rule...:woo:

(Original post by *MJ*)
    :five:

We rule...:woo:
    We sooo dooo! :cool:

Bhajia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neomilan)
    Bhajia
    GUJI :rolleyes:

I don't actually like pakoras... Hmm what to do, what to do.

(Original post by CityOfMyHeart)
    GUJI :rolleyes:

I don't actually like pakoras... Hmm what to do, what to do.
    :zomg:

Well...you should start eating them more often! and you will slowly develop :love: for them :yes:

ReputationRep:
    :zomg:

Well...you should start eating them more often! and you will slowly develop :love: for them :yes:
    Y'know, I don't think that will help.
    I won't eat something I don't like, and if I eat too many, then I will get fat and die.

Is this a problem the pakora can't solve? :eek:

Y'know, I don't think that will help.
    I won't eat something I don't like, and if I eat too many, then I will get fat and die.

Is this a problem the pakora can't solve? :eek:
    A pakora, my friend can solve anything!

It will help. The idea is that you eat about 3 pakoras a day for 2 months. You then stop, as you have been eating it for some time, your body will crave for it and you will realise you are a pakora addict :woo:

You will not turn fat either, put a plate for pakoras at the end of the two month period in front of a running machine and watch yourself gooooooooo! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    A pakora, my friend can solve anything!

It will help. The idea is that you eat about 3 pakoras a day for 2 months. You then stop, as you have been eating it for some time, your body will crave for it and you will realise you are a pakora addict :woo:

You will not turn fat either, put a plate for pakoras at the end of the two month period in front of a running machine and watch yourself gooooooooo! :woo:
    Addictions are naughty things.
    I'm gonna start thinking, sleeping, breathing pakoras.
    I won't ever find a perfect man because I'll compare them to the wonderous pakoras.
    I won't find my children cute because they won't be pakoras.
    I won't eat any other foods because pakoras will take over my life. My taste buds will lose function and become useless.
    I won't work off the excess weight put on because all I'll be doing is eating pakoras because I'm addicted because I followed the advice of the pakora addicts :|
    I'll smell like pakoras and only attract people like you and *MJ* (:p:) and I'll repel all white people.

I could go on, but basically, I'll end up alone, fat and smelly

I won't ever find a perfect man because I'll compare them to the wonderous pakoras.
    I won't eat any other foods because pakoras will take over my life. My taste buds will lose function and become useless.
    I won't work off the excess weight put on because all I'll be doing is eating pakoras because I'm addicted because I followed the advice of the pakora addicts :|
    I'll smell like pakoras and only attract people like you and *MJ* (:p:) and I'll repel all white people.

:eek3: calm down dear, it isnt that bad. I promise :console:

Pakoras are very nice things. Eating them in excess will make you feel yakie and with the magic of pakoras you can hardly eat 3/4 a day. They are also filling and you wont feel the need to aet chocolate/sweets etc; so in a way they are helping you. Pakoras are made from patatoes, vegetables and other healthy stuff so its not like eating junk food. So you wont gain weight.

You may not repel people because you have developed love for the all mighty pakora which other people secretly know.. is the best, hence will be more attracted to you

ReputationRep:
    A pakora gave me AIDS

ReputationRep:
    :eek3: calm down dear, it isnt that bad. I promise :console:

Pakoras are very nice things. Eating them in excess will make you feel yakie and with the magic of pakoras you can hardly eat 3/4 a day. They are also filling and you wont feel the need to aet chocolate/sweets etc; so in a way they are helping you. Pakoras are made from patatoes, vegetables and other healthy stuff so its not like eating junk food. So you wont gain weight.

You may not repel people because you have developed love for the all mighty pakora which other people secretly know.. is the best, hence will be more attracted to you
    mMmm we shall see!
    I think I'll give the pakora challenge a go... The only problem is that I'm Guji, we don't make pakoras :p:

(Original post by BossManSingh)
    A pakora gave me AIDS
    They did not. Go get a proper medical check. :hmmm:

mMmm we shall see!
    I think I'll give the pakora challenge a go... The only problem is that I'm Guji, we don't make pakoras :p:
    Print "how to make pakoras" from the internet and give it a try!

ReputationRep:
    They did not. Go get a proper medical check. :hmmm:
    I did, I've only met 1 pakora in my life. We had a great time; leading to unprotected sex. Is there anyway to reverse this? Maybe i should sleep with a samosa?

ReputationRep:
    I did, I've only met 1 pakora in my life. We had a great time; leading to unprotected sex. Is there anyway to reverse this? Maybe i should sleep with a samosa?
    You're fault for having unprotected sex.

I'm not doing Jeremy Kyle's job for him!...:p:

ReputationRep:

Hey, hey, hey...:p:

Let's not get personal...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *MJ*)
    You're fault for having unprotected sex.

I'm not doing Jeremy Kyle's job for him!...:p:
    Surely you can help me out, unlike this girl whos working with you. The only thing a girl knows about a pakora is how to cook them, us men really understand them.

You have let me down, boot her out and go solo man.

ReputationRep:
    Surely you can help me out, unlike this girl whos working with you. The only thing a girl knows about a pakora is how to cook them, us men really understand them.

You have let me down, boot her out and go solo man.
    NO...:mad:

She is with me and will stay!

Get out of here before I kick yo...:spank: :whip: :shoot:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *MJ*)
    NO...:mad:

She is with me and will stay!

Get out of here before I kick yo...:spank: :whip: :shoot:
    Is she your mummy? :o:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 9, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.