Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Too insecure to accept someone likes me Watch

I met a guy a few weeks ago, he told his friend that he liked me and the friend told me. For the first few days, he text and rang me and was pretty flirty, then i didnt really speak to him much for a bit, then on msn he told me he liked me and i pretty much told him i liked him too.

I saw him on tuesday and spent most of the day with him and he was very flirty and hinted about liking me. That night, i spoke to him on msn and he was carrying on as he had been. I was supposed to see him a couple of days later but our plans didnt work out because we both had other things that came up.

I've spoken to him a couple of times on msn since and he just doesnt seem the same. Not unfriendly at all, but just not as flirty as before and i'm convincing myself he's gone off me. He hasn't done anything to suggest he has, but he just doesn't quite seem how he was before.

I want to talk to him but i don't want to seem too forward... any ideas about what i should do? I've always been insecure about myself and never accept that people like me because i just can't see why they would :o: His friend said he's sure he still likes me but i just don't know. It's making me feel depressed because i just want to see him again and i want him to like me...

Any thoughts/ideas would be appreciated

ReputationRep:
    Ask him?

ReputationRep:
    Ask him?
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    Ask him?

Ask him?

ReputationRep:
    Ask him?

ReputationRep:
    Ask him?

ReputationRep:
    Ask him?

ReputationRep:
    Ask him?

ReputationRep:
    Ask him?

ReputationRep:
    Ask him?

ReputationRep:
    Ask him?

(I felt a bit left out...)

ReputationRep:
    Be open about your feelings
    either get over ur insecurity and date him - nothing so bad comes from trying, or .....

Ask him?

ReputationRep:
    Ask him?

ReputationRep:
    Ask him?

ReputationRep:
    Ask him?

Ask him?

ReputationRep:
    Ask him?

ReputationRep:
    Ask him?

ReputationRep:
    Ask him?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.