Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Back in May the inner corner of my right eye became swollen and very sore, and I suspected it was a stye. I tried hot compresses but it wasn't going away so I spoke to a pharmacist, and she said it may be conjunctivitis and gave me some eye drops. They took the pain away and the swelling did go down a bit. But a couple months down the line and it's still raised and pink, and also quite red inside the lid too, although there's no pain at all. It's just annoying really.
    I'm going to speak to my GP about it as I need to go anyway but I was wondering if anyone else has had anything similar, because it's really bugging me haha. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    GP is the way forward. Might be allergies, might be something in there who knows till you get your GP in on it

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.