Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    It's rubbish though.

ReputationRep:
    Saw the first one a while back and liked it- now I kind of want to see the sequal just to see how bad it is :p:

ReputationRep:
    I personally love this movie, one of the best I've seen in a long time

EDIT: I mean the first, not the second

ReputationRep:
    It's a load of crap :ninja: Hated it when I watched it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by assmaster)
    Was this after you saw him in 'Dude, Where's My Car?' ?
    Terrible, terrible film.
    Blasphemy :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Rats ... Just seen this post and so missed the film ... I liked it the last time I saw it but I think the end was a bit naff .. Right? I can't really remember it ...

ReputationRep:
    My god that was amazing film. I thought the ending was perfect.

ReputationRep:
    such a good film

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone mentioned the MASSIVE plot flaw yet? When in the prison he 'goes back in time' to get those scars on his hands? If he did that then he would have had the scars all his life and when he returned to the present than the hispanic guy he was trying to convince would have known him to have the scars from the first time he met him.

ReputationRep:
    Which ending was used for the TV? If it was naff I'm guessing it's the happy-ever-after one. Boo hiss.

And boo hiss at plot holes I didn't think of before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bretj89)
    Has anyone mentioned the MASSIVE plot flaw yet? When in the prison he 'goes back in time' to get those scars on his hands? If he did that then he would have had the scars all his life and when he returned to the present than the hispanic guy he was trying to convince would have known him to have the scars from the first time he met him.
    I watched it ages ago but trust me, that is only one of many massive plot holes. :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    it was also on film 4 last night

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.