Turn on thread page Beta

Girls: How important is a good dress-sense on a guy? watch

ReputationRep:
    I think its important can't stand the chav look. I like Richard Hammonds dress sense.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's more important that they don't have a terrible dress sense if that makes sense. It would be nice if they had a little interest in how they looked, but a indifferent isn't really a problem if that makes any sense.

ReputationRep:
    peter andre dresses well i thnik, its how i try to buy clothes <independant of what he wears!>

tho i dont have the muscles he has, or probably as good a looking face, or in fact the money to buy the designer labels he does

ReputationRep:
    Well I wear tracky bottoms alot just because of the comfort lol, especially around the house, but im not a chav or wigga 8-) in the slightest. So dont judge too much on dress sense girls :P

ReputationRep:
    very important.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dorian gray)
    if i saw a guy dressed like this, i would assume he is just flat out gay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh snap!)
    The pretentious deep look into the cobbled floor just makes it even worse. 'Hey everyone, look at me, I'm all sensitive and deep'

GTFO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FilthyYouth)
    Well I wear tracky bottoms alot just because of the comfort lol, especially around the house, but im not a chav or wigga 8-) in the slightest. So dont judge too much on dress sense girls :P
    I can't understand why people wouldn't wear trackies round the house, bar nothing they are the best thing to wear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeppaloth)
    I can't understand why people wouldn't wear trackies round the house, bar nothing they are the best thing to wear.
    bar just ya boxers :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I like to get to know the guy first but i feel that their dress sence shows alot about them so is prity important xXx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    That's not even a guy. That's our generation's ET, unfortunately :facepalm2:
    As long as he's got an individual style and his personality "shows" through his clothes, yes please.
    Wow I love you.

ReputationRep:
    not really...
    i don't notice what they wear unless they get dressed up

they can wear whatever they want. they can be hot and dress like ****!

ReputationRep:
    its very important
    jack ups, skinny jeans and just general yuckiness = no no

ReputationRep:
    so on a side note, is the "peter andre" dress image in the photo i posted ok?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dorian gray)

:love:

Although, I think that the folded up trousers are a bit to much..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    bar just ya boxers :cool:
    Thats what I meant by bar nothing, bar wearing nothing :p:

ReputationRep:
    It's a bit important but only to the point that they don't look horrible.

My boss for example was 27 but dressed like he was 40! - bad.
    I don't like trackie bottoms unless they are/have been playing sport, ie not chavs! My boyfriend nips for a pint after footie on a monday night, it's ok to wear them then :yep:
    I don't like it when guys dress up so much that they look uncomfortable.

ReputationRep:
    Ditto!

ReputationRep:
    I don't think so, no. And I feel comfortable enough to speak on the girls behalf. If anything because it's Peter Andre, and because you picked a horrible photo in which sums up what they're about.

Unfortunately that's how the girls on TSR like their guys :rolleyes:

I personally can't see why. His outfit/style is kinda cool and I can appreciate that, but to be considered a hot guy, wtf? ha

ReputationRep:
    Yep, i think that looks great everything is too clean though! (im not weird it just looks like they've never been worn before!)

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.