Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Where can I get a decent suit from round about the £100 mark? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Try H&M, I bought one from there as a cheap stopgap. Two years later it's still in excellent knick and does the job perfectly.

ReputationRep:
    M&S are probably the best option, and Burton's are really good too. Nothing, however, beats the prices in India

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geetar)
    Next or M&S.
    Just what i was about to say. M&S or Next.

ReputationRep:
    M&S or Next? First two that spring to mind

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamnewcastle)
    Hey ppl Do you think its possible to get a nice suit for round bout the 100 quiddles mark?...If so where??

Scrap Burton, ASOS Sale, Right now, clearance suits £108 for a £270+ suit, go now man!!

ReputationRep:
    M&S, but I got a £40 quid suit from Primark which was nicer than my £100 quid M&S suit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamnewcastle)
    Hey ppl Do you think its possible to get a nice suit for round bout the 100 quiddles mark?...If so where??
    Decent suit? As in reasonably imitatory tailored, good material and not looking like its £100? Nowhere really, cos £100 suits do generally make one look like "first court appearance" case.

Topman is worth a shot as is M&S. Next suits last for about three months then fall to pieces.

ReputationRep:
    There's one in the alley way down the road from my house? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juju123)
    Moss Bros have a huge sale on at the moment
    some really nice suits from £49!!!!
    I bought my first suit there when they did their Shirt Suit and Tie for £50 deal.

However, i just phoned them up and they said their suits are starting at £79 at the moment...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clearvision)
    I bought my first suit there when they did their Shirt Suit and Tie for £50 deal.

However, i just phoned them up and they said their suits are starting at £79 at the moment...

:confused: i work there!
    There is a suit for £50 at the store i work in!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juju123)
    :confused: i work there!
    There is a suit for £50 at the store i work in!
    Lol ok, I just though i'd ring because it's a good 20mile drive to my nearest store. I'll go over on weds. The sale isn't ending soon is it? (ie before weds?)

ReputationRep:
    i suppose you live in newcastle, moss bros is a suit shop just opposite monument mall or where zavvi was (and still is). try next and M&S too, you can get real cheap budget ones from M&S around £30 i think, but since you have £100 you may aswell spend it.

ReputationRep:
    There's absolutely no way you'd get a Moss Bros suit for £100 lol. Not unless they're really desperate with their discounts! Go to Burton - it won't exactly be Versace, but should be acceptable.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.