Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

School crush- is she interested!!!!! Plz help..especially girls!!!! Watch

Ok..
    Basically, Ive had a thing for this girl for bout 3 years now..I ended up getting her number recently. No idea what to do..im stumped...

lets call her F. I went to an all boys school but girls came for sixth form. When i was in year 11-F started year 12. Amazing looker, whole school would go crazy for her. I used to look straight through her and sooner rather than later we started smiling..then talking.

She showed huge interest (gave me plenty of VERY VERY obvious hints ie..heard u play rugby..i love watching rugby...on a friday she would tell me she had nothing planned for the weekend....or go on about that new movie and how she wanted to see it soon. I had also heard she would ask people bout me (mutual friends)...

Obv at the start of year 11 my exposure to girls wasnt great and i got freaked out (espesh as i knwe she had a 25 year old bf she was on/off with) and i didnt do anything and it fizzled out. We would speak almost daily in school and she would give me loads of obvious hints- I would innocently (very innocently) flirt back but never make a move.I was MASSIVELY infatuated with her, but acted disinterested.

Anyway I saw her in a bar a few nights back.....pretty sure shes single now.....I noticed that she had seen me but I ignored it. Later on I saw her in the local club...we made eye contact so I smiled and she waved. I went over..and fu**ing hell..the conversation was dire!!..

I went over..we did the hug/kiss on the cheek thing..."omg how r u"...blah blah..she told me she worked for an accountants..i told her bout my uni ...then i said" i dont usually see you out much"..she said she doesnt go out much...."u stil in touch with school lot".."nah me neither"...it was a DIRE conversation...it was so boring..could tell she was bored too...we kinda ran outta catchup topics and i thought get the hell outta here .
    There was an awkward silence and then she then kissed me again on the cheek and said "its really really good to see you..really good to see you". I took her number, popped her a missed call and left right then!

As i left i noticed her friend say something and im pretty sure she shrugged me off when she spoke to her friend-something like "oh yeh hes just some random loser from school" I dont even think she saved my number..im quite confused as to if it is worth persuing..what i should do!..what should i text her...its unfinished business but i dont know if its worth persuing.

What should I do!!...

Also,girls would you give your number to a guy if you werent interested. I cant stop thinking shes not interested , and maybe she might even wanna lead me on to reject me for the fun of it.

ReputationRep:
    N'awww school "love" :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    just text her, if she doesnt text you back then at least you know she isnt interested ,it will put your mind to rest.

ReputationRep:
    You could have at least made the conversation interesting, maybe she was waiting for you to start some sort of topic.

ReputationRep:
    girls give numbers to guys quite often, doesnt mean a massive deal. she obviously considers you a friend and not stalkr freak,

text her casually once and if no reply give up.

ReputationRep:
    If I wasn't interested, I wouldn't give you the right number. I'd just pretend like I'd got your missed call when I actually hadn't. I odn't reckon she'd keep saying how good it is to see you unless she at least wanted to see you. Just call her if you like her. The worst she can say is no.

ReputationRep:
    ZZZZZZOOOOOMMMMMGGGGGGG she wants to **** YOU MATE!!!1!1!!

ReputationRep:
    Ask her?

Oh wait, wrong thread...

She's wet for you.

Sorry, I've been watching The Inbetweeners today.

(Original post by dymphna)
    If I wasn't interested, I wouldn't give you the right number. I'd just pretend like I'd got your missed call when I actually hadn't. I odn't reckon she'd keep saying how good it is to see you unless she at least wanted to see you. Just call her if you like her. The worst she can say is no.
    I think ill text her
    Not sure what to write though..I want something fun and flirty...not even sure what to talk bout if she starts to text back.....

Im stumped!

ReputationRep:
    in the words of chris rock" smack her with the **** , smack her with the ****"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    in the words of chris rock" smack her with the **** , smack her with the ****"

Hahahhaaa

"**** her in the eye, **** her in the eye"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mariarrrrr.)
    Hahahhaaa

yh lol u know stil

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mariarrrrr.)
    Hahahhaaa

blind the *****, blind the *****

ReputationRep:
    Did someone actually read the whole post? :curious:

(Original post by Cultivated)
    Did someone actually read the whole post? :curious:
    Would greatly appreciate it if they did

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skadoosh)
    Ask her?

Oh wait, wrong thread...
    If you stopped at "Ask her" I'm sure people would continue :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I think ill text her
    Not sure what to write though..I want something fun and flirty...not even sure what to talk bout if she starts to text back.....

Im stumped!
    What do you talk about with your friends? Just do that. Bring up old memories if you get really stuck. Hopefully it'll start up a conversation. Thats what I do when I get desperate anyway...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.