Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Right I am quite a slim guy, however their seems to be quite a bit more fat on my arse and upper thighs than compared to the rest of my body!

I know you can't lose weight from one particular area. So how the hell do I correct this?! It sort of leaves me out of proportion.

ReputationRep:
    u got a fat butt

ReputationRep:
    how can you be slim and have fat on your bott-bott?

ReputationRep:
    Just go for daily 20 min+ runs.... a good cardio workout should get rid of excess fat....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rizzletastic)
    Right I am quite a slim guy, however their seems to be quite a bit more fat on my arse and upper thighs than compared to the rest of my body!

I know you can't lose weight from one particular area. So how the hell do I correct this?! It sort of leaves me out of proportion.
    I have the same problem. General workout plus targeting hips and lower back gives more tone around there. Oh and squat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ronaldo91)
    how can you be slim and have fat on your bott-bott?
    Just do, i'm weird that way :p: . I had my BF% done once that only covered my upper body and got 9%

ReputationRep:
    You're a pear shape :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakujo)
    I have the same problem. General workout plus targeting hips and lower back gives more tone around there. Oh and squat.
    Thanks for the input

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakujo)
    what workout targets the hips and lower back.

yeh i kinda have this problem too

ReputationRep:
    maybe its your hormones. chicks tend to tore fat on their hips and bum, right? so maybe you've just got a teensy bit too much estrogen. build yourself some muscle, because i'm pretty sure that having more muscle increases your testosterone levels. not 100% on this though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by codcod)
    maybe its your hormones. chicks tend to tore fat on their hips and bum, right? so maybe you've just got a teensy bit too much estrogen. build yourself some muscle, because i'm pretty sure that having more muscle increases your testosterone levels. not 100% on this though
    Yeah you are probably right on the first part, not sure on the second part.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rizzletastic)
    Yeah you are probably right on the first part, not sure on the second part.
    http://www.thepumpingstation.com/testosterone.html

read this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by codcod)
    http://www.thepumpingstation.com/testosterone.html

read this.
    Thanks. I'm actually on a gym routine now to build muscle, so i'll see how that helps. I can't really lose fat right now because of that.

ReputationRep:
    Does your gym have a Wave machine (http://farm1.static.flickr.com/99/29...c16bbf_o.jpg)?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.